Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, was out for awhile. Brought home 6 24"+ 20' long cotton woods logs for fun cuttin last Friday. Hope to get a few more even larger. Also located several good size pines real close to me. Will be taking them down soon and getting them over to the mill.
Wifey says we need to start getting a head count for the food. So if you guys could send me a PM with numbers it would help greatly. I can respond with addy and phone#. Hopeing to get over 50 this time. Kevin has been doing a good job over at chainsawrepair of keeping an up to date on classes. To some extent it may need modified when we see what shows.

Could be wrong, but it looked like one I recently sold which was a roll back for loading vehicles. We have a dealership and move cars around a good bit, so it was handy.
That load really put that trailer to the test. Came about 10mi from load point and the tires where real hot. It is a real nice trailer and looks well built but as I found out myself a few yrs back, a 7K drop deck just isn't quite the right tool for a wood cutter. Too easy to over load. Sure hauled many a load home that way though for yrs.

Ohio GTG

I would realy like to go but I have 2 boys in little league . I would realy like to go and meet you guys . It looks like your about 100 miles South of me , that would make for a long day . Anyway have fun , maybe next time .

I would realy like to go but I have 2 boys in little league . I would realy like to go and meet you guys . It looks like your about 100 miles South of me , that would make for a long day . Anyway have fun , maybe next time .

A friend of mine on here and I are meeting up at my place and heading down. If you do decide to go let me know, and we can meet up and head down. Shouldnt be too bad of a drive. I havent been to a GTG in a while, so I am looking forward to it.

Thanks I'll have to see how the schedule is a little closer to that time .

Latest posts

Back