Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone be down for a swap meet (for lack of better words)? Maybe just a small list we can gather a week or so before the GTG, just letting others know what you are bringing that is up for grabs. Just a quick thought, I have a ton of bars and chain (new and used) that wouldnt take up much space in my truck... maybe someone could get some use out of the stuff on the cheap. Looking forward to seeing some new faces, meeting some good people.

Thanks for bringing up the swap meet. Anyone wanting to peddle some goods by all means bring it on. I'll set up a table just for that stuff.

Thanks for bringing up the swap meet. Anyone wanting to peddle some goods by all means bring it on. I'll set up a table just for that stuff.

That sounds great, I know I personally dont have much... but might have something someone can use. Just bars/ chains and that kind of thing collecting dust. Looking forward to meeting you all, had a good time at one of the Ohio GTG's a couple years ago.

If you need any help from me, let me know what I can do. Or, if anyone from the NCO area is headed down- feel free to give me a heads up.

Planning on coming, any further details?

Just checking in to see about starting time and other further details. I'm not too experienced in any racing, but i'll bring my Masterminded 066 so I wont be empty handed. And some cash of course... Also are we bringing some food, etc? any details helpful. THANKS!:cool2:

I MAY have gotten my cancellation notice today!:msp_mad:
They are going to do the surgery that I have to have on the Tuesday before this GTG.

As of right now I am still planning to come if I can wrangle a way.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the surgery goes.
If I can't make it I will still try to get some saws up there by one of the Cincy boys.

Mike

I MAY have gotten my cancellation notice today!:msp_mad:
They are going to do the surgery that I have to have on the Tuesday before this GTG.

As of right now I am still planning to come if I can wrangle a way.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the surgery goes.
If I can't make it I will still try to get some saws up there by one of the Cincy boys.

Mike

Mike you have to take care of you first! There will be plenty more GTGs Don't even try to rush things!It could bite you very hard right in the a$$!! Wish you the best with the surgery!

I'm planning on going . Ill be leaving from the cincy area.if anyone wants to carpool.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Detroit Area

I am interested in going if I can find some one to ride with or split gas? Coming out of southern Detroit surburbs near almost all freeways I dont know food for thought for anyone even if I pick up some one in Teledao area or somethig. Any takers?

Thanks FG for the bump.
About time I made another appearance. Just to remind everyone of a few details. If you haven't RSVP'd in a PM or other way please do so. My wife is on my case about the numbers cause she is doing the most important part.......the food! Also because I am expecting a rather large # I am charging 7 bucks for the meal. Don't boho because she usually goes all out. You won't go home hungry and there will be lots of desert.

On a side note I can make and repair chains at my place. Only thing I will sell off the roll right now is .058 full comp chisel round. Not much sqaure left on my other roll.

Thanks FG for the bump.
About time I made another appearance. Just to remind everyone of a few details. If you haven't RSVP'd in a PM or other way please do so. My wife is on my case about the numbers cause she is doing the most important part.......the food! Also because I am expecting a rather large # I am charging 7 bucks for the meal. Don't boho because she usually goes all out. You won't go home hungry and there will be lots of desert.

Cant remember if ive PM'd u on a RSVP but, Im a party of one lol (wifey working that weekend)

$7.00 for home made gut expanding food!!! NO PROBLEM BE MORE THAN HAPPY thanks for all the efforts of u n ur misses.

Cody McM

Not looking to good for me at the moment.To many health problems going on. I have a new Dr. to go to,but they say it could take one to two months to get in? Guess I will be trying for the next close one? :bang:

Wifey said to ask if everyone could bring their own chair to sit on. We have several chairs but it would help us alot so we don't have to make sure there is enough.

Latest posts

Back