CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

I hope you realized I was being a bit humorous with the "Now what did you say"?

We are all pretty close in age.
Takes a lot to pizz me off, I have very thick skin. No offense taken. The 2 things that push me to redline is a know it all, example, neighbor asks what kind of saw I owned, told him Makita, he tells me Makita doesn’t make chainsaws!:mad: When the grandkids tell me “I owe them.”:mad::mad::mad:

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

I’ll bring the ported 9010 and the converted 490. Only have 2 rules. You use either like it’s a Ditch Witch your done. Only use my fuel mix in my saws, if something ain’t right then it’s my fault only. Might have to bring a 55 gallon drum, that 9010 gets thirsty. Hope I didn’t sound like Richard Cranium.

James Miller

James Miller

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’ll bring the ported 9010 and the converted 490. Only have 2 rules. You use either like it’s a Ditch Witch your done. Only use my fuel mix in my saws, if something ain’t right then it’s my fault only. Might have to bring a 55 gallon drum, that 9010 gets thirsty. Hope I didn’t sound like Richard Cranium.
I'll bring the 590 and probably be the only one to run it. Had that saw at a few gtgs and @MustangMike and Troller from O P E are the only people that have ever tried it.

Latest posts