chainsaw book

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennish

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
suggestion: why don't one of you knowledgable chainsaw addicts write a book such as "Chainsaws for Dummies". All about saw, bars, chains, and safe use. etc.- i would purchase it. i keep comming up with more questions with each use or problem i encounter!!

I thought about doing a website on the subject, aggregating all the good info here and elsewhere, along with pictures and videos and whatnot. But that seemed like a lot of work, and for what?

The Chainsaws: A History picture book that came out in 2006 is a fun volume for those who like pictures of the classics.

I thought about doing a website on the subject, aggregating all the good info here and elsewhere, along with pictures and videos and whatnot. But that seemed like a lot of work, and for what?

The Chainsaws: A History picture book that came out in 2006 is a fun volume for those who like pictures of the classics.

For what? I think most of us junior members would find that an indispensable resourse.:clap:

saw book an oldie still very relivant

Barnacle Parp's Chain Saw Guide
by Walter Hall
isbn #0-87857-197-3

Barnacle Parp's Chain Saw Guide: Buying, Using, and Maintaining Gas & Electric Chain Saws
by Walter Hall

published 1977 by Rodale Press
binding Hardcover
isbn 0878571973 (isbn13: 9780878571970)
pages 257

Try your local library, mine has a real good book on chainsaws, it was written in the 70s but it still has just about anything you need to know about saws. I can't remember the name of the book or the author though

I could write an awesome book for junior members, and you could find anything that you would ever want to know about virtually any saw. you could get all the info on safety, bars, chains, fuel, mix, even what kind of equipment to buy for what kind of work your doing. Maybe even touch on race saws a bit. I can see the title of the book now.

Beginers guide to AS

I think the book will only be one page long, how much is that worth?

Latest posts

Back