• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chainsaw collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
walterg

walterg

ArboristSite Operative
I pmd the fellow got no response so..... Must not like money
Their is a problem with this site. Some people aren't getting email updates for pm's or threads they particapated in.
Yesterday I was getting some thread updates 9 hours late.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
Their is a problem with this site. Some people aren't getting email updates for pm's or threads they particapated in.
Yesterday I was getting some thread updates 9 hours late.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
This does not prevent a person from checking back in on a thread they started a couple weeks ago.

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Wanting to sell most or all of my chainsaws and parts ive collected. This is a total of about 80+ saws and boxes of parts. Of the 80 or saws ive got there are 20 or so running ready to cut .the rest are needing work . ive got alot of vintage saws and then some newer saws as well. Poulan Mcculloch Stihl Jonsered Olympic Homelite Husqvarna and a couple Dolmar. I can send photos upon request. Ive got over a hundred good bars as well and 2 dozen brand new Homelite 14 and 16 inch bars.i have been collecting and selling on ebay for a few years and done very well but ive got enough stuff to keep me busy at that .Therefore i can stand to part with some of these other saws ive got . 5012052315 located in clinton arkansas. I have pay pal and i will ship to lower 48 states only . Thank you for reading .
Never mind Lol we already talked Lol Thursday

Latest posts