• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Chainsaw felling spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishinfreak99

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have two new sets of stihl felling spikes for sale. The part numbers are on the spikes in the picture and the saws that they fit are a ms 660 and a ms 460. Don't know what they are worth but I am open to offers. image.jpg

I have two new sets of stihl felling spikes for sale. The part numbers are on the spikes in the picture and the saws that they fit are a ms 660 and a ms 460. Don't know what they are worth but I am open to offers. View attachment 324282
Send me pm about the spikes
so....$20 for the 660 dogs/spikes?

The pm's that you don't see on this thread are the confusion. Please don't be mad or upset over a set of spikes. They were first come first serve and the pm's that were sent were in the order received and replied.

Well. I was offered both sets, then told I could have one... Then both sold and was told sorry? (Huh?)

Oh well.. Lesson learned I guess. They were a great deal for the persons who received them. I really didn't need them, but for $25, they were a steal.

And singingwoodwackr was the 1st to reply here. Long before the 1st post that said they sent a PM. Long before 4392011 (3 hrs before).

I sent Mike a pm with an offer directly after the first post in this thread. He accepted and I paypaled him the funds immediately.

There was nothing "funcky" about this thread or deal. He wanted to sell and was very easy to communicate with.

Thank you.

I sent Mike a pm with an offer directly after the first post in this thread. He accepted and I paypaled him the funds immediately.

There was nothing "funky" about this thread or deal. He wanted to sell and was very easy to communicate with.

Thank you.
well, with your sale pending he was still dealing with two others...myself included...leading them on like the items were still FS, asking about chipping in for shipping, etc. That don't cut it around here, sorry. lesson learned.

I would imagine he was just as straight with you as he was with me. He told me that he had a bunch of pms coming in about these items. So I made certain I paypaled him asap.

I have been a seller in his shoes before. It is hard in a forum situation. People do get pissed off sometimes, but ultimately whomever delievers the cash first gets it.

Back