Chainsaw Get Together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmihalek

Where's the wood at?
Reaction score
I just posted some pictures on the picture forum of the Get Together. The batteries died in my camera so I didn't have too many pictures, none of any "action."

I want to thank Jokers (Russ) and Ed (EHP) for organizing things and making things run smoothly. We started at around 10:30 with the 100cc+ saws and worked our way down in displacement to the 0-50cc class at around 3:30pm. Then we chowed down on some fine ribs (!) and other goodies. The rest of the day was spent with some informal comparisons of EHP359 vs EHP361, PP372, EHP7900, EHP575,etc. Lot's of comparisons. It was nice (for me) to finally cut with a fast saw. There were also some piped alcohol saws demo'd in the late afternoon.

It was great to meet everyone and learn a lot about making saws go fast. Hopefully I'll remember some of it for next time.

Click on go advance,scroll down click on manage attachment-browse find your pictures on you PC upload done.
Eric

How did the Modified RedMax 5000 and 621 compare to the other saws? I have been waiting for the results.I was hoping to see how the 5000 compared to bwalker’s 260.:cool:

Ken,
Great pictures but before Glens comes unglued you might want to resize them they are quite large files for modem users. Erix

Well, there's a half hour's worth of downloading for me so far, and that's only 1/4 of the pictures...

Of course, now that we can no longer edit our own property here on the site those large pictures will be a permanent part of history.

Kenskip,

Download the pictures from your camera onto your computer. Then open the pictures up with Microsoft Picture-It or something like that and go through the various options for saving pictures for the web. You should end up with a 60 or 70kb file instead of 600 or 700kb.

J.Gordon said:
How did the Modified RedMax 5000 and 621 compare to the other saws? I have been waiting for the results.I was hoping to see how the 5000 compared to bwalker’s 260.:cool:
The 5000 placed in the 0-60 cc class running against the 357's and the 359's.
Not bad for JAPCRAP EH?

WoodTick007 said:
Doesn't everyone have high speed internet service? :dizzy:
The number of Internet users in the U.S. who do not use (for whatever reason; availability for the bulk of us, I'm sure) dialup just eased over the 50% mark not too long ago.  Consider yourself very fortunate if you can do better than 56k.

Glen

Thanks Mange, but I fetched them while I was off doing something else.&nbsp; They're very high quality images; it's too bad the subjects were in the shadows.&nbsp; It must have been too hot in the sun?&nbsp; <tt>:</tt>)

Glen

Eric sounds like you guys ahd a good time. I'm sitting here fighting the flu. I had Cahoon work up and old Partner 5000 that is sitting in my truck. Let's say it's another under-rated saw.

Mark, sorry to hear your sick this has to be one of the worst year for the flu.
maybe another time.Call me some time bro.

Latest posts

Back