Chainsaw hell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisto

Spelling/Reality Check
Reaction score
I was too lazy to walk 12 feet, and wound up opening a can of paint with a scrench. Am I going to chainsaw hell?

Will it be filled with straight-gassed pro saws, and new in the box Wild Things?

Will all the files be dull?

Will there be seas of Amsoil and 20% ethanol blend?

Will spacemule have his own radio program, and will it be on every station?

Will I see Tom Hall?

Does Bailey's ship there?

I was too lazy to walk 12 feet, and wound up opening a can of paint with a scrench. Am I going to chainsaw hell?

Will it be filled with straight-gassed pro saws, and new in the box Wild Things?

Worse....no trees!
That's the bad news, the good news is you won't be alone!

i reckon youre safe...

its when you start opening cans of paint with a saw, then youre damned for eternity

Will all the files be dull?

Will there be seas of Amsoil and 20% ethanol blend?

Will spacemule have his own radio program, and will it be on every station?

Will I see Tom Hall?

Does Bailey's ship there?
Not at all! I had to break into my home using a Scrench it was the closest tool available lol.Have Scrench will travel is my motto.

Oh you done and done it now. Improper use of a certified chainsaw tool. Let us know what it's like down there. BYE !!!!

Does it matter that I used my Husky scrench instead of the Stihl?

I'm not a computer geek, just have to work in the office against my will at times. So, I fixed a $600 computer part (they called it a key) with a bar wrench. It was going to be thrown out. It worked just fine after my repair.
I used leverage to straighten out some of those little prongy thingies that stick out and then it fit into the other thing perfectly.

I suppose, had the bar wrench not been in my desk, the multi tool would be the next choice to use. No duck tape was needed.:)

I have a scrench that sits on my air conditioner all the time. I use it to turn the switch on because the knob is broken off.

Ever notice that when you use the word "scrench" around people who are not "in the know" about saws they think it's the start of a joke?

Don't be too sullen, the Ninth ring was only for triators; the fifth ring had trees- i think it was described something like a ceder swamp on the edge of the styx??
Just be sure to bring mosquito repellent and hip waders

So South Carolina is the 5th ring of hell? I'd better watch my step then...

Nah, you just confused it with a chisel...:laugh:

Make sure to get some white paint spots on the chainsaws though...:rolleyes:

No...that'll get you to a different part of hell, where all the furniture is painted particle board stitched together with biscuits and brad nails.

Back