"Chainsaw Lumbermaking" by Will Malloff PDF Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't even scratch the surface of the publishing industry...It is a complete goatrope...the author, who do 99.99% of the work get pennies if they are lucky enough to get published...the authors who make the money are the million plus bestsellers...

Amen to that. I wonder if maloof can even print this book now without the publishers permission.

Amen to that. I wonder if maloof can even print this book now without the publishers permission.

If he owns the rights he can...although, I believe he would be better off using a print on demand publishing house and doing it himself...there are alot of methods of being published out there for a small author...and a few that let you control the whole thing.

He may not want to though...it's a bit of hassle to manage.

BR...Thanks for doing this...Great job..

I am looking forward to spending some time with it but not today as it is the first time we have seen the sun in a week.

I just took a quick glance at it and this is my favourite picture so far!

attachment.php

Does this mean I can replace my Uni-Saw with the 660?

Thanks Brmorgan. Way to take one for the team:cheers:

Great info in that book. Looking forward to reading it all.

Thanks Brmorgan! :cheers:

I usually hang out in the Firewood and Chainsaw forums, but wanted to learn a bit about milling as a possibility for me. I will be able to get a ton of info from the posts in this forum, but this book is great as a single source of reading!

Thanks again!

:cheers:

Thanks from New Zealand

:clap: I had heard a lot about this book but never had the chance to look at a copy . It is great of you to do this and will inspire me to do more chainsaw milling . Here is a photo of some Elm I milled with my Lucas swing mill if anybody is interested .

The book is worth the going rate for me, because it's saved me numerous hours of learning from my own mistakes. Just my $.02.
. Case closed.

Totally agree.
I bought a copy a couple years ago on ebay and after reading it sold it and got my money back, how many things can you use and then sell it for no loss? Like I have said in another post the only bad thing about this deal is that Mr. Malloof is not the one making the money. Now to find out that he may have only made 8 cents :mad: I would chip in a little to a paypal account for him.

Mr Malloff THANKS
Brmorgan Thanks

Thanks BR for doing this project. i have the hardcover book but its nice to have it on my computer so I can double check on a couple of things when I am thinking projects through and the book is not handy.

Chainsaw lumbermaking pdf

Can those pdf files you created be emailed? The link says the page can't be found. Probably because of the copyright.

Thanks

Thanks kam,
Right after I posted that I realized there more pages to that thread and found the whole manual. I have it my document file now.
Thanks again from another newbie

Latest posts

Back