Chainsaw Mountain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hell with the wood fibre, I'm drilling for moly way above the treeline. Working 12 hrs./day/ 7 days a week for 6 weeks. What a riot! Lots of Dall Sheep, foxes, bears and Marmots. Got a shot of arock that looks like a cutter.
John

It don't matter what you're doing, you're still a useless Canadian Cull!....Hahahahahaha!

Gyponaked.jpg

Of course... maybe he's SOOOOOOO far out that he had to use morse code to get the text though (for he new guys younger than 50 - that's way before text messaing on your cell...). A pic could take a year.

Dennis... not that pic... way too early in the morning here..

Last edited:
I'm drilling for moly way above the treeline. Working 12 hrs./day/ 7 days a week for 6 weeks. What a riot! Lots of Dall Sheep, foxes, bears and Marmots. Got a shot of arock that looks like a cutter.
John
What now,"Gypo miner"?Better get a move on 'cause I think it starts freezing up about the first of Oct. and doesn't thaw until May. Carefull of the bears,some big old sow may take a liking to you.:laugh:

Of course... maybe he's SOOOOOOO far out that he had to use morse code to get the text though (for he new guys younger than 50 - that's way before text messaing on your cell...). A pic could take a year.

Dennis... not that pic... way too early in the morning here..

dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot

To hell with the wood fibre, I'm drilling for moly way above the treeline. Working 12 hrs./day/ 7 days a week for 6 weeks. What a riot! Lots of Dall Sheep, foxes, bears and Marmots. Got a shot of arock that looks like a cutter.
John

I bet John met that "saskewatch" woman again :popcorn: :popcorn: :laugh:

That old picture of John is a classic! Here's one where he might be feeling a little,,, well,,, less?
Scott

I hope this thread begins to make an ounce of sense soon. Cuz so far, :sucks:

UMMMMMMMM, you need to hang out a bit. When it comes to John, not much does make sense, but it's always a DAYYYYUUMMMMMMM GOOD TIME!!!!!
You are garunteed to laugh before this is over!!!
One must have some paitence when dealing with Gypo!!

What now,"Gypo miner"?Better get a move on 'cause I think it starts freezing up about the first of Oct. and doesn't thaw until May. Carefull of the bears,some big old sow may take a liking to you.:laugh:

I don't think the bears will like John much seems he doesn't have to much hair.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think the bears will like John much seems he doesn't have to much hair.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't think it would make momma bear much difference.Whatever momma wants,momma gets.

Hmm,come to think about it,that could make an interesting story,abducted by an amorous sow grizzly in the Yukon territories during the winter of '07-'08.A best seller,no doubt.:biggrinbounce2:

Back