Chainsaw Mountain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish I would not have opened this thread..................

Looks like I will need to see a therapist soon cause this just ain't right :help: :help: :help:

I just finished 8 weeks straight and I'm the onlyone left of the original crew. Most guys got fired for drunkeness. One driller took my saw and carved up the trailer I was living in, but I was fortunately with the"girl next door", so I wasn't really a suspect.He carved an X in the door and sawed on the couch and garbage can So needless to say, my 359 was rocked out.
John

I will be the sucker that asks......if you are on some mountain up north how are you writing this thread and the "Husky 272 Hop Up" ??

Thanks for the headsup.... I guess John has been working on the 272 thread for a while..

I just finished 8 weeks straight and I'm the onlyone left of the original crew. Most guys got fired for drunkeness. One driller took my saw and carved up the trailer I was living in, but I was fortunately with the"girl next door", so I wasn't really a suspect.He carved an X in the door and sawed on the couch and garbage can So needless to say, my 359 was rocked out.
John

More like with the "guy next door"......Hahahahahahaha!

Dennis, I was thinking about Celine Dion and Shenia Twain to the hum of a 359 carving up the trailer. It's really hard to get good help off the street around here. I'm on days off and in Destruction Bay YK, which is a pretty safe place to be right now. Railroaders and loggers got nothing on diamond drillers, but I have emerged relatively unscathed due to the wisdom of my years.So Lets have a toast that will ring around the world.
Very Best Regards,
John

Last edited:
Here's the picture that looks like a chainsaw cutter. Maybe someone could take the liberty of manipulating the image for me, possibly croping and brightening it up for me as I have no comprehensive photo program as of yet.
John

Here's the picture that looks like a chainsaw cutter. Maybe someone could take the liberty of manipulating the image for me, possibly croping and brightening it up for me as I have no comprehensive photo program as of yet.
John

Looks like the cutter is a bit dull......:)

attachment.php

Well atleast you still got saw dust on your mind

Back