Chainsaw Mountain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
I sure wish I would not have opened this thread..................

Looks like I will need to see a therapist soon cause this just ain't right :help: :help: :help:

motosierra

motosierra

ArboristSite Guru
I just finished 8 weeks straight and I'm the onlyone left of the original crew. Most guys got fired for drunkeness. One driller took my saw and carved up the trailer I was living in, but I was fortunately with the"girl next door", so I wasn't really a suspect.He carved an X in the door and sawed on the couch and garbage can So needless to say, my 359 was rocked out.
John

I will be the sucker that asks......if you are on some mountain up north how are you writing this thread and the "Husky 272 Hop Up" ??

Dennis Cahoon

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just finished 8 weeks straight and I'm the onlyone left of the original crew. Most guys got fired for drunkeness. One driller took my saw and carved up the trailer I was living in, but I was fortunately with the"girl next door", so I wasn't really a suspect.He carved an X in the door and sawed on the couch and garbage can So needless to say, my 359 was rocked out.
John

More like with the "guy next door"......Hahahahahahaha!

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Dennis, I was thinking about Celine Dion and Shenia Twain to the hum of a 359 carving up the trailer. It's really hard to get good help off the street around here. I'm on days off and in Destruction Bay YK, which is a pretty safe place to be right now. Railroaders and loggers got nothing on diamond drillers, but I have emerged relatively unscathed due to the wisdom of my years.So Lets have a toast that will ring around the world.
Very Best Regards,
John

Last edited:
Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Here's the picture that looks like a chainsaw cutter. Maybe someone could take the liberty of manipulating the image for me, possibly croping and brightening it up for me as I have no comprehensive photo program as of yet.
John

manual

manual

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

Well atleast you still got saw dust on your mind

Latest posts