Chainsaw photography

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tree was bucked in no time :msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

some of those saws look very familar. :biggrin:

Yeah those stihl's sure can cut! :laugh:

yeah ,you should see them run and hook it through a barbed wire fence and into my ute whilst being chased by a swarm of bees:biggrin:sorryb fellas but the pics i took from in my ute dont show the bees...............but they were there and angry too

Last edited:
just had another look i bet you that stuff was a pita to split if you did it by the armstrong method

I haven't tried to split it to tell you the truth, I'll leave that for firewood contractor guys :msp_wink:

Nice tree Rudy.
Here is a pic for its curiosity value. Not a technically good shot but an unusual pair of McCullochs. Bet Wayne has seen them.
A PM 6800 and a 6800Si. German macs.:msp_smile:

PB010949.jpg

Al.

New addition! Good bang for the buck imo. Nissan speedlight di466.

4bf5d259-36f9-2d41.jpg
4bf5d259-371e-e11f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tree Rudy.
Here is a pic for its curiosity value. Not a technically good shot but an unusual pair of McCullochs. Bet Wayne has seen them.
A PM 6800 and a 6800Si. German macs.:msp_smile:

PB010949.jpg

Al.

Al, The only ones I've seen are yours :)

I did some minor work on my my pro mac 60, heat-shrink on the handle and new bar & chain, took a photo before I wore the paint off the bar.

IMG_4891Custom.jpg

attachment.php

only ball in the bearing to fail, wasn't making any noise, but got hot enough to blue the cage on the drive side main of the 2100.
i just started out to fix a leaky pump and .....well you know the rest of the story. lol

Latest posts

Back