Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this ain't no photo. But you decide if the MS361 is curing cancer.
This was about 3:45pm today. Just before we left the unit. I thought I might take some video for ya'll to see. 28" B&C, Full skip, aftermarket dogs and a Husky 372XP chain catcher.

People are always asking me who that tall, red-haired kid is with the goofy-looking hardhat. :laugh:

attachment.php

John, you're younger than I imagined.

Nice little video! What is that?.. Pulp length?

It's Ponderosa Pine. 60 to 80ft tall. Right now we're PCTing for the Forest Service in a use that was planted in 1981. It's not bad stuff. Range's 6" DBH up to 16" BDH

People are always asking me who that tall, red-haired kid is with the goofy-looking hardhat. :laugh:

Hey no JJ. You can't be telling them people who I am now. I got to stay on the low. After all, yesterday a few News Crews were out filming and taking pictures of us. Got in the way. Thats all they did.

Oh and to all of you. Some good morning spirit. ITS FRIDAY!!! :cheers:

It's Ponderosa Pine. 60 to 80ft tall. Right now we're PCTing for the Forest Service in a use that was planted in 1981. It's not bad stuff. Range's 6" DBH up to 16" BDH

Hey no JJ. You can't be telling them people who I am now. I got to stay on the low. After all, yesterday a few News Crews were out filming and taking pictures of us. Got in the way. Thats all they did.

Oh and to all of you. Some good morning spirit. ITS FRIDAY!!! :cheers:

?? Why were news crews out there?

newest saw

My newest saw a husky 61. Its a good saw, but when i start it it leaks fuel out the muffler. I really dont know why either, but once i get it running its a super fast cutter.

017.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

A few of mine. One pic is recent clean-up from the ice storm in West Ky. Lost several good trees, no more limbs only a trunk.

?? Why were news crews out there?

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- Work has already begun on the Umpqua National Forest as a result of stimulus money from the federal government.

Nearly three dozen workers from the Douglas Forest Protective Association (DFPA) are working, that might not be otherwise.

National forest officials and the DFPA are working together on projects near the Tiller area that are the first ones to get started with the $900,000 of stimulus money, under the American Recovery Reinvestment Act of 2009.

The crews are thinning trees and piling slash as part of the fuel reduction.

The Forest Service received about $1.2 billion, and out of that, $10 million came to six counties in Oregon that were hardest hit economically.

Douglas County got about $2 million that was awarded in a series of contracts and agreements.

Straight from KPIC CBS channel 4.

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- Work has already begun on the Umpqua National Forest as a result of stimulus money from the federal government.

Nearly three dozen workers from the Douglas Forest Protective Association (DFPA) are working, that might not be otherwise.

National forest officials and the DFPA are working together on projects near the Tiller area that are the first ones to get started with the $900,000 of stimulus money, under the American Recovery Reinvestment Act of 2009.

The crews are thinning trees and piling slash as part of the fuel reduction.

The Forest Service received about $1.2 billion, and out of that, $10 million came to six counties in Oregon that were hardest hit economically.

Douglas County got about $2 million that was awarded in a series of contracts and agreements.

Straight from KPIC CBS channel 4.

It's good to hear that some of this 'Bailout' money is helping loggers' get back to work! :clap:

attachment.php
any one knoe who this saw's made by?

attachment.php
this is it as a size reference beside my 372xpg.

attachment.php
canadian model.

attachment.php
canadian model.

The little white one is the same thing as the old Poulan Wood Shark. Don't tell anyone but I liked them saws (back in the day) expectually for the money.

The red one is a Homelite..No? With a homemade breather cover.

That extra handle on the side of the husky. Yeah what's that good for? Looks like it would get in the way, unless it was dropped from a tree.

The little white one is the same thing as the old Poulan Wood Shark. Don't tell anyone but I liked them saws (back in the day) expectually for the money.

The red one is a Homelite..No? With a homemade breather cover.

That extra handle on the side of the husky. Yeah what's that good for? Looks like it would get in the way, unless it was dropped from a tree.

the top one is the one i was asking if any one knew who made it, i know all the other ones. you've obviously never worked falling big tree's if you dont know what a full wrap's for. lol

Latest posts

Back