Champion Generator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Didnt really know where to post this ,so I'll just ask you guys here.
Does anyone own/use a champion generator.They are sold by cableas.I'm in the market for a small generator to use for my camper ( At Bristol speedway in the fall)and maybe as backup for home in case of power outage.
Cabelas currently has the 4000/3500 watt on sale for $279.00.
The generator will probably be used only a few times a year so I dont want to make a large investment ...This one apperas to be small enough that I can handle it by myself,and will fit in the bed of my pickup with the f'ver hooked up..

Last edited:
I have one,extremely happy with it.If it doesnt start first pull,you did something wrong!Google rv.net and search champion generators theres a ton of stuff there.

I have one,extremely happy with it.If it doesnt start first pull,you did something wrong!Google rv.net and search champion generators theres a ton of stuff there.

+1 never takes more than 2 pulls and it'll purr right along at -35 or +110 Cragens/Oreillys auto stores usually got em for right around the same price, I've had mine for 4 years now and other than changing the oil every 50 hours (only holds about 3/4 qt) and adjusting the valve lash once never any problems and it powers my 26' camper or the deer shack like a dream! Great on fuel as well, bout 12 hours on a tank..

I've had one 4 years now and no problems so far. Runs the ac and microwave in my camper fine. Wish it had the idle down at no load my honda has but for 300 bucks I can't complain.

I have the 3500-4000w model, I can honestly say that I have ran that unit to its max 5days a week for the past two years, and have had no problems whatsoever, BUT I do change the oil once a week regardless of the condition of the oil.

Latest posts

Back