Chance to pick up a 362 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Supposed to be a runner with parts missing (donor saw) but not sure what, maybe carb and flywheel. I looked on ebay but didn’t see much afa used parts. Are used or aftermarket parts rare for the 362?

Supposed to be a runner with parts missing (donor saw) but not sure what, maybe carb and flywheel. I looked on ebay but didn’t see much afa used parts. Are used or aftermarket parts rare for the 362?

If you end up needing something let me know I probably have it. I have several donor saws.

Or if you're ever over my way. I have a runner that may need crank seals or something. It runs normal until it's turned sideways. I haven't tore into it.

Steven

OE or NE C? Look at the fins being you cant see the clutch cover. Sorry to sound like a broken record. But you havent gave enough info to buy parts for said saw yet. JMO

Betting OE as I have just started seeing the NE for sale used the last few months.

OE or NE C? Look at the fins being you cant see the clutch cover. Sorry to sound like a broken record. But you havent gave enough info to buy parts for said saw yet. JMO

Betting OE as I have just started seeing the NE for sale used the last few months.

I am not a stihl expert. But please educate me what are the difference between a oe and ne?

Steven

Back