check out this 71 year old mom with stihl saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice end result, I knew it was a stihl when it took like 8 pulls to start it. Lets face it, when you make a video you show things in the best light, the saw was warm and it still took 8 pulls to start it. A plus for effort. REJ2.

Nice end result, I knew it was a stihl when it took like 8 pulls to start it. Lets face it, when you make a video you show things in the best light, the saw was warm and it still took 8 pulls to start it. A plus for effort. REJ2.

What do you think keeps her in shape??? All those extra pulls without the start switch on.

Unfortunately, my Stihls start very quickly, so I might have to retire at a younger age due to going soft.

How is it with you Husky guys??

Sam

What do you think keeps her in shape??? All those extra pulls without the start switch on.

Unfortunately, my Stihls start very quickly, so I might have to retire at a younger age due to going soft.

How is it with you Husky guys??

Sam

Its the work we get done with our saws running of course. I'll never live to be 71! REJ2

Back