Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what he said
93ff06526ebf50b65be87bf5677e6200.jpg

Sent from my iPone using Tapatalk

I sent a box full of parts and 372/562 about 3 months ago. Also $100 it cost to ship that box plus a money order for $450.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What were you going to get out of it

Sent from my iPone using Tapatalk

stihls66 is as stand up a guy as I have ever known, dealt with etc. He is good people. thee end, forever and ever amen !

Sorry you guys are going through this crap. This mutha-scratcher deserves to have his balls roasted !

Thanks for the heads up !!!

Well? I was hoping this would all work out. I sent him a box with a brand new Pro Safety 066 wrap handle, like-new 660 air filter cover, and a used brake handle. I paid $133 for the wrap handle, and I charged him $125 shipped to BC for the parts. They were shipped out from the PO on Sept. 6 and have yet to arrive in Canada. He was supposed to send me a MO, but being the nice guy I am, I went ahead and shipped the parts before receiving my money. Long story short, he seems to think that I was trying to rip him off and get the parts returned. He implied that he would pay me once parts arrived. At that point I figured I was SOL anyways and maybe if I was accommodating he might feel guilty and send my MO, but I basically figured I wasn't getting my money or my parts back. It's been almost six weeks. Nothing pisses me off more than a F'ing thief. He even went so far as to tell me that he loves this site and would never do anything to ruin his reputation here...

Am I allowed to post his real name here? Cuz it's not Chris Wells.

I thought he did right by Clint ? Not sure of that though
Chris
In case anyone's wondering, I WOULD NOT recommend dealing with him.

After going round and round with him I just gave up and told him to pay me whenever he felt like it... I wrote off my money a few weeks ago. I'd almost forgot about it until you guys brought it up. :(

Well? I was hoping this would all work out. I sent him a box with a brand new Pro Safety 066 wrap handle, like-new 660 air filter cover, and a used brake handle. I paid $133 for the wrap handle, and I charged him $125 shipped to BC for the parts. They were shipped out from the PO on Sept. 6 and have yet to arrive in Canada. He was supposed to send me a MO, but being the nice guy I am, I went ahead and shipped the parts before receiving my money. Long story short, he seems to think that I was trying to rip him off and get the parts returned. He implied that he would pay me once parts arrived. At that point I figured I was SOL anyways and maybe if I was accommodating he might feel guilty and send my MO, but I basically figured I wasn't getting my money or my parts back. It's been almost six weeks. Nothing pisses me off more than a F'ing thief. He even went so far as to tell me that he loves this site and would never do anything to ruin his reputation here...

Am I allowed to post his real name here? Cuz it's not Chris Wells.
I say post it up ..........
Is there a way to see if the package was actually delivered ?

In case anyone's wondering, I WOULD NOT recommend dealing with him.

After going round and round with him I just gave up and told him to pay me whenever he felt like it... I wrote off my money a few weeks ago. I'd almost forgot about it until you guys brought it up. :(

Clint, I remember commenting in your original thread about dealing with this guy. I hate to rub salt in the wound but I would bet $20 (USD if you insist) that he does have the parts and that they were delivered by Canada Post. I have bought things from the US before that USPS never updated the tracking as delivered and had panicked selllers contact me to see if I had received it and I had. Have you tried tracing the number on Canada Posts site to see if there is any different info? ( http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf )

I can think of two options to help you guys out.

1. I have a friend from elementary school, that took his discharge from the CDN Navy and is still in Victoria. After a series of misfortunes he is getting his life back on track but I am sure with some beer money he could get some friends together to go for a visit. Or possibly try and buy something in person.

2. Have a local friend who is RCMP commercial crime division. Probably would be able to have him have some counter parts in Victoria look him up and check him out.

Let me know if any of this interests you, either here or in PM, chances are this ********** is reading this thread and laughing at us but karma will kick his ass one day soon.

Back