Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS said something to him and he smarted off to him. Smart mouthing a mod will get a feller banned every time.

I reckon it's just a temporary ban though......he'll be back.
Was it that bad, I mean aren't we men.
I think his choice of words didn't help him, he was using the C**t word.
I see asterisks in tons of post from guys cursing.

He separated it so the word censor wouldn't catch it.

You can cuss all you want.......but you're not suppose to make it so the censor won't catch it.

His ragging on folks was entertaining......he crossed a line finally though.

Like I've said before......I'm not really a fan of banning folks.

Except Brush Ape. I was glad to see him gone. :laugh:

You know the ol' lady showed me a video on that thing they call facebook last night.it was a video of a big guy that couldnt talk plain.most of his videos were about hemroids and havin trouble poopin but this one video stuck out.it was filmed from the seat of a big rig and he was dancing provocatively and lip synching to the song "all about that bass". Sure was funny but in the back of my mind i kept thinking........ I wonder if plmcrzy does that when the truckers open the door? Lol

You know the ol' lady showed me a video on that thing they call facebook last night.it was a video of a big guy that couldnt talk plain.most of his videos were about hemroids and havin trouble poopin but this one video stuck out.it was filmed from the seat of a big rig and he was dancing provocatively and lip synching to the song "all about that bass". Sure was funny but in the back of my mind i kept thinking........ I wonder if plmcrzy does that when the truckers open the door? Lol
heres his on and off girl friend

In this case I hope dss is some sort of affliction. Lol like adhd or maybe like uti or something and not masterminds "special" port work.lol

Is this the new rep thread or what?

2enyrti.jpg

Back