Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all his pop ups making him that way

I will be eating apple pie as soon as the son gets back in from stoking the boiler :D Having the kids home for Thanksgiving is great.
I miss my 3 kids and 3 grand kids. I'm waiting for a good payday so I can go see them 5000 miles away.

I will be eating apple pie as soon as the son gets back in from stoking the boiler :D Having the kids home for Thanksgiving is great.
Doug, where in Alaska are you? If you ever go south I'm on Alaska hwy. at Haines Jct. So drop in if you like. I'm right by the airport.

Doug, where in Alaska are you? If you ever go south I'm on Alaska hwy. at Haines Jct. So drop in if you like. I'm right by the airport.
I will do that. I've driven the Alcan a dozen times, but not since 2007. I need to get a passport eventually, and so do you.... LOL.. I'm in Talkeetna, a couple hours north of Anchorage.

I did the top of the world hwy in 07 and saw Toke and chicken Alaska when passports weren't required. The though of going outside is enticing, but somehow it feels safer to stay up here.

Back