Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have two bars that I've had for a while, and it doesn't look like they're going to get used. I'll cover shipping to the lower 48.
View attachment 465553

First one is Stihl .063 3003 mount 18in bar, and I believe it is 3/8, but I make sure in the AM
View attachment 465556

Then there is a .050 .325 Husky small mount bar. I thought it was a 20in bar, but I'll show you a pic to see what you think.
View attachment 465555

I also still have the 2100 parts. Anybody interested?!

Have some more stuff I need to dig through so we'll see what else I can come up with.

Probably the neatest thing I've seen done on a site like this, so thanks Brad for getting it rolling!

Last but not least...Merry CHRISTmas!!

pm sent on the stihl bar

Have two bars that I've had for a while, and it doesn't look like they're going to get used. I'll cover shipping to the lower 48.
View attachment 465553

First one is Stihl .063 3003 mount 18in bar, and I believe it is 3/8, but I make sure in the AM
View attachment 465556

Then there is a .050 .325 Husky small mount bar. I thought it was a 20in bar, but I'll show you a pic to see what you think.
View attachment 465555

I also still have the 2100 parts. Anybody interested?!

Have some more stuff I need to dig through so we'll see what else I can come up with.

Probably the neatest thing I've seen done on a site like this, so thanks Brad for getting it rolling!

Last but not least...Merry CHRISTmas!!

Looks like the bars are gone guys! It also looks like the 2100 parts are going to get scrapped!

if you go look at the thread here you will realize i didn't mention you name once. i called you out last year and never had a problem with you since. then you contacted me about a trade, kicked my tires for 24 hours, then backed out. how do you feel i am treating you badly and how do you feel you don't deserve whatever i have given you?
I'll just put this here to nail the coffin...

Honestly, this discussion does not belong in this thread. I don't think anyone is interested in hearing about this. Please do not bring this up again in this thread or any others or I will give you a warning and points. This is borderline beyond razzing and I think I've seen it in the trading post some too. You've agreed to leave it alone so this should be the last time we hear about this. Thanks.

Marshy,
I personally would like to see it removed, I normally like to see stuff stay but, I agree it ruins one of the best threads on this site.

Calebng15
I guess I need to be quicker on the draw, thank you any way and thank you for your kind gifts to the site.

David

Marshy,
I personally would like to see it removed, I normally like to see stuff stay but, I agree it ruins one of the best threads on this site.
It will be discussed with the other mods about removal. Thanks for the input.

David
It will be considered and discussed with the other mods. Thanks for your input.

It will be considered and discussed with the other mods. Thanks for your input.

BOOOORING :)
looks like the lint for the day from us is -
FT 660BB cylinder kit - CLAIMED
FT 461 kit cylinder kit - 1 available
Super Pouch for scrench, files, etc - 3 available
IMG_0752_zpspmjrl0ju.jpg

worlds sexist t-shirt, like all the top celebs will wear this season - 2 available
choose your color and size in the PM please
IMG_0760_zpss0gt64sm.jpg

Claim your item in a Conversation please to avoid clutter in thread - AND THEN DO THE FOLLOWING
I want you to go to Ebay and order Arboristsite Christmas Dryer Lint, this allows all your mailing info to get stuck in my postage packaging and shipping program automatically and you will have tracking on your package as well. Doing it this way keeps Ebay happy, by not selling "nothing" and allows us to be efficient and send out more gifts this season. If the $2.06 price is a burden just let me know in a PM after you order and I will refund it, I am not looking to make money on this system just make my life easier.
Peace Love Bacon and Harmony (with a side of bacon wrapped bacon)
Dave

I have an 041 oem cylinder in good shape I am going to place on here also. I do not have a piston though.

David

BOOOORING :)
looks like the lint for the day from us is -
FT 660BB cylinder kit - 1 available
FT 461 kit cylinder kit - 1 available
Super Pouch for scrench, files, etc - 3 available
IMG_0752_zpspmjrl0ju.jpg

worlds sexist t-shirt, like all the top celebs will wear this season - 2 available
choose your color and size in the PM please
IMG_0760_zpss0gt64sm.jpg

Claim your item in a Conversation please to avoid clutter in thread - AND THEN DO THE FOLLOWING
I want you to go to Ebay and order Arboristsite Christmas Dryer Lint, this allows all your mailing info to get stuck in my postage packaging and shipping program automatically and you will have tracking on your package as well. Doing it this way keeps Ebay happy, by not selling "nothing" and allows us to be efficient and send out more gifts this season. If the $2.06 price is a burden just let me know in a PM after you order and I will refund it, I am not looking to make money on this system just make my life easier.
Peace Love Bacon and Harmony (with a side of bacon wrapped bacon)
Dave

I'd like the bb660 kit if still available.

how come you don't like canadians! it's impolite to refuse you cull!!!

Not like that all all Shane.

I have quite a few 2100 parts, but there are a few that I lack. I have several recoils, and a couple of tanks. I'd rather see someone get them that really needs them.

Ok since my post yesterday was partly in jest and part hoping someone would take it, I'll sweeten the deal.

(2) Husqvarna plastic wedges - used but still life in them, (1) Hardhead wedge - used but still good. Dibs on the wedges, and receive the splitting axe and the 3.5 felling axe! Yup awesome package. Aaaaand....I'll ship it in the Lower US. On me!

So first dibs in here and msg me to claim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9aefb1f2cbe91327073577b3af5a6eb9.jpg
Nice!
The only thing that truly woke my interest so far (not the wedges!)! :)

The MMWS woods port and the used PS-7900 cylinder where nice too. ;)

I am starting to hate this thread but I can't resist to look! :p

So much nice things finding new homes. :)

Back