Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20151201_093310.jpg 20151201_093434.jpg

I havent dug through my graveyard of parts yet..but heres a gift for one of you big boned winter wood cutters..i think these were worn 2 times , i bought them for my dad years back and they never really fit him at 40x32..i should have bought a 40x34 ..and after his cancer operation hes down to a 36 waist so these arent gonna see any action..the buttons are on to receive suspenders.

Size 40x32 style B157..zipper legs with sherpa pile lining..pretty warm.

Attachments

• 20151201_093320.jpg
    20151201_093320.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 32
View attachment 465653 View attachment 465655

I havent dug through my graveyard of parts yet..but heres a gift for one of you big boned winter wood cutters..i think these were worn 2 times , i bought them for my dad years back and they never really fit him at 40x32..i should have bought a 40x34 ..and after his cancer operation hes down to a 36 waist so these arent gonna see any action..the buttons are on to receive suspenders.

Size 40x32 style B157..zipper legs with sherpa pile lining..pretty warm.
Ryan nice gift buddy ! How's your dad with the c curse word ? Hopefully well ! Merry Christmas

Is it Kosher to regift to a friend He has his dads old 041 ave could use a freshen up.

I think that would be perfectly acceptable... I didn't get any hits thus far and I would have never known. Technically this was left over from my chainsaw gtg so I didnt feel right keeping it. Just nobody in our small crowd that could use it!

Send me a PM with addy...

I think that would be perfectly acceptable... I didn't get any hits thus far and I would have never known. Technically this was left over from my chainsaw gtg so I didnt feel right keeping it. Just nobody in our small crowd that could use it!

Send me a PM with addy...
Wait for a bit if you wish someone in this bunch might catch up. I will follow up in a few hours ... Lost too much sleep with a first time momma dog. German shepherd 4 yr old will say Thank You

Back