Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want a high maintenance dog for Xmas? Shes a weimaraner about 5 years old now and a pain in the ass. She's a great alarm clock that will wake you up every 4-5.5 hours in case you need to go stoke your smoke dragon. She runs on high grade RX dog food and has more energy than a nuclear reactor, well trained and good with kids, just a pain in the ass some times. :mad:

No wife give away here guys I know the temptation is there but hold on too her she may come in handy for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No wife give away here guys I know the temptation is there but hold on too her she may come in handy for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you find out let us know i dont have one anymore and i am happier

Jonsered Gift Set

Jonsered Gift Pack.jpg

Foam can cozy and TSC hat.

Send me a PM with your screen name, real name, and mailing address.

*Offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).*

First preference is for someone who runs a Jonsered, with or without an 's' (wherever you got it from).

Happy Holidays!

Philbert

I want to send out a big thank you to @Jon1212. My bars showed up today! I also want to keep the gift giving spirit going. I haven't been in the game long enough to have a bunch of awesome stuff laying around but I do have a few things that I probably won't need anytime soon.

First off is a Stihl 3003 mount 20" 3/8 .050. It is in good usable shape but could probably use a quick dress up. CLAIMED
IMG_20151208_192138_540.jpg

Next is a large mount Husky 24" .058 hard nose. It is new but does have some shelf wear. CLAIMED
IMG_20151208_192005_641.jpg

Next is an air filter I am pretty sure it is for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650 or equivalent. CLAIMED
IMG_20151208_191933_708.jpg

Last is an inner bar plate for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650. It is used but in good shape. CLAIMED
IMG_20151208_191808_258.jpg

PM me if you need any of these and I will cover shipping.

Merry Christmas!

I want to send out a big thank you to @Jon1212. My bars showed up today! I also want to keep the gift giving spirit going. I haven't been in the game long enough to have a bunch of awesome stuff laying around but I do have a few things that I probably won't need anytime soon.

First off is a Stihl 3003 mount 20" 3/8 .050. It is in good usable shape but could probably use a quick dress up.
View attachment 468200

Next is a large mount Husky 24" .058 hard nose. It is new but does have some shelf wear.
View attachment 468201

Next is an air filter I am pretty sure it is for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650 or equivalent.
View attachment 468202

Last is an inner bar plate for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650. It is used but in good shape.
View attachment 468204

Merry Christmas!

Ryan,

Good to know the bars made it there safely.

If nobody else claims the 610 parts by tomorrow, let me know. I have a saw from @mels that I am rehabbing.

Oregon 556418

Available from most Oregon dealers and many on-line sites. *Seen them listed anywhere from under a dollar to over $6 each!?!
http://www.oregonproducts.com/pro/service/video_556418_BarChainMeasuringTool.htm

Another good choice is the Granberg Pitch N Gauge tool:
http://granberg.com/product/pitch-n-gauge
View attachment 468022

They are both good if you have a mess of chains to sort, or if you occasionally pick up a loop that is an unfamiliar brand.

Philbert
Where can you get this one ? Ty

Mammoth Burger at Satterwhite's Restaurant in Manakin, Va.

Hey Guido, Satterwhite's!!!!!! I haven't been there in a real long time! I use to stop in there often back in the 70's, 80's. Good food and country music. I have friends in Manakin, Oilville, Columbia and Gold Hill.

And burgers, Google the Adam Emenecker challenge! Born here in Iowa, 5000 calories of goodness!
a303c91adaf922968094bc08a416a739.jpg

First off is a Stihl 3003 mount 20" 3/8 .050. It is in good usable shape but could probably use a quick dress up. CLAIMED
View attachment 468200

Next is a large mount Husky 24" .058 hard nose. It is new but does have some shelf wear. CLAIMED
View attachment 468201

Next is an air filter I am pretty sure it is for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650 or equivalent. CLAIMED
View attachment 468202

Last is an inner bar plate for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610/650. It is used but in good shape. CLAIMED
View attachment 468204

Merry Christmas!

Everything has been claimed! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Latest posts

Back