Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was no debating around here my new 261 was sent out monday to its new owner but my kids won't miss it nearly as much as they would something under the tree. My saw had less than 10 tanks ran through it....oh well.

Good call.

Year or so back I sold my bestest favorite 064 for the same reason.

No regrets.
Merry Christmas All !!!

And... how about another trimmer related part. Could anyone use this? Shipping shouldn't be too bad. First PM willing to pay actual USPS shipping...

100_1263.jpg

Pioneer NU-17 parts saw. Or 400 or any other model that looks identical.

Or if you'd rather, just the flywheel nut and washer.

A replacement or easily adaptable coil for it would be nice too.

Kyle..........................this isn't an "Ask Santa" thread. We post up things we want to give away here....

Huntsville close enough?

These are still available if anyone has use for them. I'm in northern ontario so they'd be better to go to Someone in Canada or the mid-west. To keep shipping down. Seems anywhere further would be cheaper to drive them there. View attachment 267355
View attachment 267356

Maybe we could meet 1/2 way

Regards,

L:rock:ee

There was no debating around here my new 261 was sent out monday to its new owner but my kids won't miss it nearly as much as they would something under the tree. My saw had less than 10 tanks ran through it....oh well.

:rock:

I can't rep you, need to spread it around, so a Like will have to suffice for now.

Well, let's go back to chainsaw parts. If you need this I can probably cover shipping to your door, as long as it's in the lower 48. Other places may require some help with the shipping.

100_1267.jpg

Well - this one went fast. Less than 10 minutes I think. It has found a new home in North Carolina.

Last edited:
And #6

I'm not sure what this fits so I've included a good picture of the numbers. Yes, the scrench and bar nuts come with it. All you have to do is pay actual USPS shipping to your door.

Merry Christmas!

100_1269.jpg

100_1268.jpg

Kyle..........................this isn't an "Ask Santa" thread. We post up things we want to give away here....

Well, to be fair... I did not read page one. My fault.

As for Christmas giving, I will be shipping a Poulan 3300 to another member, it will be going out tomorrow. Deal is already set on that one.

I decided a different fate for that saw, it will not be StumpBroke and kept like I originally planned since that money is going elsewhere. (sorry Stumpy) The new owner will likely show up in the Poulan thread with some questions once he gets the saw. Treat him badly and I will send dog #### and coal to those who treated him so.

Thanks for the reminder on that. Going out to the barn to get this boxed up and ready to go in the morning.

I don't know where I got this or what it fits. I am unable to read the numbers on it, so I have taken a photo including a tape measure so perhaps some of the gurus will be able to tell us what it fits.

If you would like this in you stocking, just agree to pay actual shipping to your door. I will send it out USPS with tracking.

dd

100_1270.jpg

100_1271.jpg

Something a little different...

OK, this time I'll try something a little different. Last year one of the members sent out exhaust screen, so I've been trying to come up with something equally useful for this thread. This is a collection of things I use for working on saws. I'll ship this one free to anyone in the lower 48, other areas may need to pay shipping.

The containers are from when one of my neighbors used to freeze stuff from the garden for her family to have during the winter. She gave me several when she left the neighborhood. I use them to put small parts in when I work on a saw. If I have to order parts, I can mark the top so I know what saw it goes with and store it without worrying about parts getting lost.

The silver colored plates are recycled street signs, made of aluminum and I've cut them into handy little strips. The aluminum is easy to work, so I can build several intake or exhaust covers to fit a variety of saws for vac and pressure testing. The inner tube goes between the engine and the aluminum plate to insure a good seal.

The small, clear droppers are surplus from who knows what, I use them to put a little mix in and squirt it into the carb on a saw. This is much easier and less messy than pouring mix from a gas can or other container. It also allows much more control on the amount put it the carb.

I picked up the scrench and nut combos from a dealer friend at $2 bucks each. I figured I should share the wealth. I will include one with Stihl sized bar nuts and one with standard size.

First PM ...

000_0095_zps7e4376a9.jpg

12-14-12 PM received - headed to Ohio.

Last edited:
OK, this time I'll try something a little different. Last year one of the members sent out exhaust screen, so I've been trying to come up with something equally useful for this thread. This is a collection of things I use for working on saws. I'll ship this one free to anyone in the lower 48, other areas may need to pay shipping.

The containers are from when one of my neighbors used to freeze stuff from the garden for her family to have during the winter. She gave me several when she left the neighborhood. I use them to put small parts in when I work on a saw. If I have to order parts, I can mark the top so I know what saw it goes with and store it without worrying about parts getting lost.

The silver colored plates are recycled street signs, made of aluminum and I've cut them into handy little strips. The aluminum is easy to work, so I can build several intake or exhaust covers to fit a variety of saws for vac and pressure testing. The inner tube goes between the engine and the aluminum plate to insure a good seal.

The small, clear droppers are surplus from who knows what, I use them to put a little mix in and squirt it into the carb on a saw. This is much easier and less messy than pouring mix from a gas can or other container. It also allows much more control on the amount put it the carb.

I picked up the scrench and nut combos from a dealer friend at $2 bucks each. I figured I should share the wealth. I will include one with Stihl sized bar nuts and one with standard size.

First PM ...

000_0095_zps7e4376a9.jpg

I have some of them aluminum strips Marc gave me, they are very nice for making covers to seal one up! Easy to cut too!

Marc, still using the stuff you sent me. On the hunt for more containers, gonna check then dollar store. Them eye droppers are perfect. I've used a little of everything you sent me. Thanks again. Where'd you get all those screnches?

First PM ...

000_0095_zps7e4376a9.jpg

PM sent:msp_biggrin:

I don't know where I got this or what it fits. I am unable to read the numbers on it, so I have taken a photo including a tape measure so perhaps some of the gurus will be able to tell us what it fits.

If you would like this in you stocking, just agree to pay actual shipping to your door. I will send it out USPS with tracking.

dd

100_1270.jpg

100_1271.jpg

That mount looks a lot like this: Bar Mount Pattern: 20

Latest posts

Back