Clearence sale on Husky and ECHO saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanlarkin

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We (Sherrill) are having a clearence sale on Husqvarna and ECHO chainsaws and other items (blowers, trimmers, etc.) in stock only. We will be handing out flyers at TCI, but I wanted to give you guys the heads up. The sale isn't on the web yet, so please call for availability and pricing. 1-800-525-8873. Thanks.
-Sean

Last edited:
Sounds like a good chance to get an Echo 3400 as a backup climbing saw. Heck, it might turn your current climbing saw into your backup! :D That's how I started using them!

thanks huskyman,

i did get myself a husky 325lx trimmer already though - sherrill did not have any cool chain saws on sale and normal prices were kinda high. Anyway the 325lx kicks butt!!! man, i never thought a trimmer would have this much power - i have to keep myself from revving to 11000rpm and breaking the line on concrete all the time cos the thing sounds so good! the bump feed could feed the line better - but couldn't they all - will have to get an auto feed and some .130 line to keep it together.

Maybe it's just me but I can't find any chainsaw's through the banner ad for Sherrill's,tried the search button and it went to boot's?Jake

Uh, Jake....... You might want to re-read the 1st post. He said the sale is NOT on the web yet, he's giving us an advance crack at it... ;) Call him at the '800' number listed. :eek: :D

Normal prices are probably close to retail. There really isnt much of a markup on saws so, it couldnt be a heck of a lot different from other sites. I know some have mentioned Alamia.com. I know many dont care who you're dealing with, just as long as the price is right. I dont live too far from the guy, and I know how he opporates. Lets say do business with those you trust. Its worth a few extra bucks. Sherrills is a trusted name in arborist equipment.
I really dont know how he sells like he does. His price is the same as Sherrills from the factory. Just like you guys hate when someone gets a job from you basically making no money. The guys that do this have a hard time making it. Could you live on 8-10% markup and give free shipping? He has plenty of $$$ (family) and I think he just likes pissing people off (other dealers). The only reason he sells a thing is price. Its not because people like/trust him. I used to buy from people I trust and work well with, such as Sherrills. If I had a problem, I know they would go the extra mile for me to get things done. I figure it as a few bucks insurance each time. I never was let down.

Thats why I buy new Huskies from my local dealer. He will do whatever it takes to get it right. Walkers and Madsens will do the same, but then you have to send your saw all over the country and wait for it to come back.

Hey,
I just wanted to give some more info on the blow-out sale. This isn't a gimmick sale or "just another sale". We are seriously trying to clear our warehouse of all of those products. Here are just a couple examples:
362XP Husky with 16" bar...was $600, on sale for $480.
ECHO CS-3000 with 12" bar...was $275, on sale for $180.

This sale is on in-stock items only, so if want a great deal, now is the time to call. Of course, if you're interested in hyrdraulic tools, then look no further than the banner above.........ok ok, I'll stop. :rolleyes:
-Sean

Are these items going to be on the website, or is this going to remain a phone call thing only. Would a 357xp be one of the "overstocked" items? :D

I don't think I'll be able to put it online, but I did make a online copy of the flyer we're handing out. It is 2 sided, so here are the links for each side:
side 1
side 2
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (newer browsers are likely to have it already, if not www.adobe.com-it's free) to view these. Please keep in mind that what is listed is what is on sale. Thanks.
-Sean

Back