Climber hurt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like , sure tell ya what big guy come down hea to Arkansas I let you peek under my dress:love1:

Good stuff fo sure, personally I'm ready to mix my trash talking, ego filled posts with more enlightenment and positive remarks. Maybe it's because it's almost Christmas or the up coming new year, but honestly its probably the whiskey egg nog. I thought my my sarcastic posts were funny and not offensive but perhaps I was wrong.
This was a great post and something I deal with on a daily basis, production versus safety. If the former becomes more crucial tragedy ensues. Hope other guys in this region chime in, I would like to hear their input.
I noticed all the the post regarding the arborist exam rope. If you need any advice, I took the test a few months back and have some good study aids that I picked up from fellow arbs, best of luck

You, OD and tree vet produce half the negative posts on this site and that ain't much to be proud of. Hope the new year brings you all wealth, little more work and a better attitude.
I know its hard to conceive but these trees present a unique challenge that only guys in the pnw can relate too. Until you have experienced it first hand just read and learn, leave the comments to the guys with the experience.

I know those 3 guys, who the #### are you?:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back