climber possibly looking to move to dallas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timonjg

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi there. i had a buddy recommend me to this site when i told him i might be moving back to dallas. i'm relatively new to the industry. been pruning ornamentals for 3 years, and climbing for 1 year. i wasn't taught the slow way so i feel comfortable doing most pruning and rigging jobs, and less technical takedowns. before that i was doing landscaping. have a current mass pest liscense even though i know it would be useless in texas i don't have any problem taking another test. i'm the kind of guy who isn't committed in my ways. i'm willing to learn and know that new techniques, etc can always be learned. and that even in the tree industry it's better to work smarter not harder. my wife is looking to take a career move back to our hometown to be close to her family. and i was looking to see if anyone could point me in the direction of a company looking for help. how much someone with my kind of experience could expect as a pay rate in the dfw area. any advice would be helpful and appreciative.

Latest posts

Back