concret block chimney

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happycamper

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
how much does it cost to havea person come and build a concrete block chimey abought 25 to 30 feet high
for a wood stove

mine was 25ft high and I had a stucco look done to the outside, he dug and pored the footer. It cost me $1800. But I had other quotes at $2300. But this guy was state registered and gave me all his insurance info. So not only was he the most trust worthy but the best price as well. I got lucky.

Just set a few appointments up and get a few quotes, they should come out for free. Just beware of those "part time masons".

My double flue was $2500. Part of a new build though so the footing was done when they poured the foundation...

I've done lots of em, I try to get the homeowner to have footing done for me, but I will do it if I have to. Most of them are around 20' hi, I charge 500$ labor, materials vary a little depending on what they want it to look like. 1 day and it's done. Where's Lebenon, oh forget it I got way too much work for this year anyways. I recommend masonry in most cases.

Latest posts

Back