Consulting work is the goal...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gopher

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For those of you in the tree care business that wish to keep cutting trees, maintaining equipment, and earning a good living doing just that, I can help keep you in the tree work. What I am looking for is consulting arborist work, and that may include legal arborist work as well.

I am currently ISA certified, an ASCA member (working toward RCA) and have and have a degree in forest resources. I have been called upon to testify both on the plaintiff's and defendent's side in court. I am willing to travel.

If this is an area of arboriculture that you don't care to staff for but may have a need for on occassion, please contact me.

I have climbed tens-of-thousands of trees in my day, and while I enjoy climbing, the portion of my business that entails climbing will need to be reduced.

I look forward to meeting more of you.

;)

Gopher said:
For those of you in the tree care business that wish to keep cutting trees, maintaining equipment, and earning a good living doing just that, I can help keep you in the tree work. What I am looking for is consulting arborist work, and that may include legal arborist work as well.

I am currently ISA certified, an ASCA member (working toward RCA) and have and have a degree in forest resources. I have been called upon to testify both on the plaintiff's and defendent's side in court. I am willing to travel.

If this is an area of arboriculture that you don't care to staff for but may have a need for on occassion, please contact me.

I have climbed tens-of-thousands of trees in my day, and while I enjoy climbing, the portion of my business that entails climbing will need to be reduced.

I look forward to meeting more of you.

;)
prices please field work vs office ??

Back