• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

contest feeler?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I'm doing my research now to make the puller. Now.... I can make 1 of 2 types.

The one that bolts to the bar studs and presses on the crank, pulls the half off. The nice thing about that one is I can make it super fast and it seems to be more 'universal' because it's easy to make it adjustable for different size saws. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I'll explain this in the second option.

Or I can try to duplicate the husqvarna puller which kinda does everything. Of course if I wanted one it would be the husqvarna one. But I would need someone that has it to tell me dimensions to duplicate it. Also I read in older posts that they make 2 different size ones. A small one and a big one. Could someone confirm that?? And it's gonna be hard to make it super pretty like the one you'd buy. But I would be up for the challenge if I got the dimensions

Just thinking about it I'm just gonna make the bolt on puller. I don't wanna give someone something that I have no idea if it's gonna work or not. I can attempt to make the husky one or try something completely different and try it myself sometime

Sorry guys just thinking out loud here. I'm annoying myself lol. Pictures soon to come

About 80% done the case puller. Feeling some pressure to get it perfect though. Geez 114 post on the contest :) hope it lives up to whoever gets it

Latest posts

Back