contracts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I did a search, couldn't find was I was looking for. I was looking at revamping my current and very vague work contracts. Anyone have any sample templates they want to share (you can even pm me) I've checked with a few other companies around and theres weren't much of a help. Basically want a new template for estimates, disclaimers etc. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks Devon:greenchainsaw:

Service Contract

Hi Devon,

A few clients and I have been discussing over the past year and some preliminary dialogue has been brought forward to the Ontario Commercial Arborists' Association. I'll be following up to see if some sort of committee can be formed to get the project of foming an 'industry standard' contract.

Years ago when working more with landscaper's than arborists, I did sit on a committee at the Landscape Ontario association that put together a standard contract for snow remova services. It was a project that took over five years but does seem to have been quite beneficial to that industry.

Give me a call if you are interested in contributing. Copies of current contracts will help provide a start point.

Take Care!

Scott

Latest posts

Back