Cornmaze w\ chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input, I was worried there was something obvious I was missing. Didn't think about ruining the oiler. Thing is people use the wild things and such...but I wanted to use the 372...little bit louder :msp_w00t:
Granted its no 6 cube roaring metal monster, but its loud nonetheless. Maybe if I had oil in it but turned the oiler down quite a bit?

Brought back a memory or two for me- Early teens and went to a haunted house that was in a house. Guy comes down the hall with chainsaw and I just laugh- he gets offended and shoves chainsaw in my chest and me against wall.

Laughing stopped. Chainsaw soon stopped. Cops came, fun stopped. Luckily he had no chain, neighbor had ice for him and cops did not take anyone away.

Later in life- ;) My 12yr old son and I had watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre and afterwards he went to take a shower... jackass Dad takes chain off saw and fires it up as he walks in bathroom..... cost me a new shower curtain as he ripped that one off the rod!!!! LOL!

Bill

you could probably use peanut or canola oil. it wont contaminate the feild just turn the oiler down

Matt, a real man would turn up the oiler, put red dye in the oil, and sling it all over everone.

What's the worst that can happen? community service?

PLEASE send pics

luck,greg

Get some Echo bar oil -- it's already red. I spilled some on my tailgate last fall; my mother in law spotted it and asked which of her saw-crazy son in laws cut themselves!

Matt, a real man would turn up the oiler, put red dye in the oil, and sling it all over everone.

What's the worst that can happen? community service?

PLEASE send pics

luck,greg

you sir, are a genius. although if i have to pay for their clothes ill be pissed...

Karo corn syrup thickened with corn starch with red food coloring added.=Blood.
Same with brown sugar added to darken while on a low simmer=Dried/older blood.

Make sure the bar is dripping, appropriate spatter is on the face, arms and hands.
For some reason, the smiling Pig mask scares the living dog crap out of the gals.

Good fun. Just remember most of them fall backwards and mind the bar as they have a sharpish edge that can be nasty.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Karo corn syrup thickened with corn starch with red food coloring added.=Blood.
Same with brown sugar added to darken while on a low simmer=Dried/older blood.

Make sure the bar is dripping, appropriate spatter is on the face, arms and hands.
For some reason, the smiling Pig mask scares the living dog crap out of the gals.

Good fun. Just remember most of them fall backwards and mind the bar as they have a sharpish edge that can be nasty.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

heavy whipping cream by itself, or mixed with half + food coloring makes good blood to. ill make sure to file off the "mushrooming" and take jagged edges off to!

you sir, are a genius. although if i have to pay for their clothes ill be pissed...

In my youth, I'd have done something like that, that's why I didn't go to college, spent too much time calling around for bail money, still regretting.

Everything in life is relative, work hard now so you don't have to later.

Good on ya!

(maybe you can talk one of your friends into doing it, please take vids, if poss, LOL)

luck,greg

Just pull the oiler drive gear, and go have fun. I'd just leave the clutch and sprocket off too. You could use a real chain as long as it is properly dulled and not turning.

Via Samsung Galaxy S3. (Using no copied Apple technology.)

No chain? I thought you wanted to scare people??? so what if you get a few .....well you can make new people in 9 months ya know .No shortage of people thin out a few and have a good night.

Latest posts

Back