Craftsman 3.3 help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wv311

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Picked up a clean 3.3 for 25 bucks today that doesn't run. I put a little mix in the carb and it fired right up. It looks like the fuel line has been replaced. My question is where the fuel line comes from the tank there is another hole beside of it that's open. Should there be a tank vent here or possibly another hose ?

Picked up a clean 3.3 for 25 bucks today that doesn't run. I put a little mix in the carb and it fired right up. It looks like the fuel line has been replaced. My question is where the fuel line comes from the tank there is another hole beside of it that's open. Should there be a tank vent here or possibly another hose ?
The fuel line goes in the small hole and the tank vent goes in the large hole .

Should be a barbed fitting that go's into the vent line from inside the fuel tank, check valve go's on the other end of fitting and vent line is pulled into the tank hole making a tight seal. Vent line routes up behind the carb. Most them came with a sintered brass plug filter in the end of the line.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Yes sir I ordered it too. Where is the hose from it going ? I'm your pic I see it going up over the carb and disappears

Latest posts

Back