Craig's List $125 a trunk load??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be a typo. I just delivered an exact 1/2 cord today of a seasoned mixture and got 60.00 for it. I sure would like to get the prices some are advertising for.

The cord price is only a little high for the area. Most I see are asking $200. Everything is a little higher here than the rest of the country. It's the trunk load thing that I think is just crazy.

In our area, a cord of mixed hardwoods is around $230. A cord of oak is around $275. (cord = 4x4x8) Delivery is always extra.

That's why I was tickled pink at my delivery of maple rounds for $50.

Shari

I'm betting on a typo, that would probably be a "truck load" or a face. I'm getting $100 a face here, and undercutting everyone on Oak. Firewood has gone crazy this year!

heck the market dropped out around here, allot of guys were getting close to or above 200 a cord. now they are advertising a cord delivered for 130.

still geting $200 a cord 4x4x8 tom trees
That I can believe based on your location. Got to hard to find firewood on Long Island unless you own the only tree business in town there.

sold 2 oversized cords today for 450.. only 8 miles away, almost all profit.
Yeh but your on the east coast like Tom Trees. I don't think I could ever get that in the midwest.

Latest posts

Back