Craigslist Find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171024_141428.jpg 20171024_141554.jpg 20171024_143152.jpg 20171024_141617.jpg 20171024_141715.jpg 20171024_143326.jpg
I finally got a Chance to clean it up a little. The plastic parts cleaned up pretty nice. I'm not crazy about the slotted nut on the top cover, feels like the screw driver could strip out easy.

Burnses, I see what you mean now, and yes the spark plug wire is starting to wear. It looks like the ground from the kill switch is what I was seeing before.

I spent a while filing the bar guide flat. I ended up using a cut-off wheel on a variable speed drill to take most of it down, then switched to the hand file once it was close. (They were probably about a 1/6" uneven when I started.)

I couldn't get a good pic of the cylinder, but what I could see it looked good, and the piston looks real clean.

You dahm right, thats a good score! Sometimes you get lucky, now go off and do a good deed for someone with it. Sorta repay the favour. Good stuff!

Woot! New chain came yesterday! Can't wait to get it into some wood. :chainsaw:

Sometimes you get lucky, now go off and do a good deed for someone with it. Sorta repay the favour. Good stuff!

Scheduled to trim some branches for my buddy tomorrow. Last time I was over the little old lady next door was saying she wanted her tree trimmed too.

Latest posts

Back