Craigslist: funny, but not...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
Today's CL find for 'free firewood' *cough*

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/zip/1031728290.html

I am not so sure it is funny. Kind of sick, really.

Roots from 3 trees, good for firewood. U haul, Bring your chain saw
attachment.php

Last edited:
It would have to be made out of gold....before I would even look closer at those dirt clods....I did not know dirt would burn good.

I do get carvers into my mill with root burls from walnut and boxelder....they buy the blades before I cut...

For the carvers who bring in roots for cutting...pressure washing is worse than just blasting it clean with an air compressor.

I cut a lot of juniper for the desert and it dulls blades in a hurry.

Those roots go to the dump. I would not even put them in a huge chipper.

Do you think people are really that stupid or they are just smart enough to think there is stupider people than them out there.

Do you think people are really that stupid or they are just smart enough to think there is stupider people than them out there.

YES, YES, YES...
There are alot of stupid people out there!:jawdrop:

Get out of my way! I have a brand new chain on my 36" bar on the 064, those rocks and mud will have NO effect on my chain!:dizzy:
DUH, I would rather burn pallets!

For the carvers who bring in roots for cutting...pressure washing is worse than just blasting it clean with an air compressor.

I cut a lot of juniper for the desert and it dulls blades in a hurry.

Those roots go to the dump. I would not even put them in a huge chipper.

Chipper? No way. They should just be burned. I have burned hundreds of stumps like that. In this stupid PDX metro area, you cannot burn them any more (air quality board). Never mind the dump here, they want way too much money. Which is why these people *hope* to have someone haul it off... for free.

Who tears 3 trees from the ground and leaves the stumps? A tree removal deal gone bad?

Judging from their use of brute logic, I'd say their next move is painting a swastika in the front yard and setting them ablaze at 3AM.

Those nasty skinheads committed a hate crime on my stumps!

LOL

TS

At least they aren't charging money for all that great wood!

I like the "Bring your Chainsaw" ..... Sure, so I can ruin 4 chains as I cut through the dirt and rocks, I don't think so, keep your Free wood !!!

I don't start a saw for nothing but money. I love my wood but I wont cut sh!t without cash, not even a nice piece.

I like the ones on C.L. that take a picture of a large silver maple hanging over the house.
And want you to be insured and all.

But yet all you get is the wood..after you take all the brush.
Yeah them always crack me up!

Last edited:
who tears 3 trees from the ground and leaves the stumps? A tree removal deal gone bad?

Judging from their use of brute logic, i'd say their next move is painting a swastika in the front yard and setting them ablaze at 3am.

Those nasty skinheads committed a hate crime on my stumps!

Lol

ts

lol

Isnt it amazing what kind of carp people will try and pass off on Craigs list?
Sad part of it is, the guy will probably find someone who will cart it off.

Back