Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW,
i will stick to my slow didler splitter.
been working around a farm all my life and never , never ever thought of using
a the old 24t for a splitter ,
wonder how soon they will call one of them stumpy ??

rusty

Hmmm. I guess this one has me stumped. Er, has THEM stumped!

Well, you have to give them credit for chutzpah!

4 Unearthed Tree Stumps--Great for Firewood, Furniture, Artwork, etc. (Alexandria)
Date: 2009-10-30, 9:59AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Four unearthed tree stumps about 3 feet in diameter were dumped on my condo's property in the middle of the night and we would like them removed. You can have them for free if you can come and pick them up. They would be great for firewood, an art or furniture project, or for whatever else you can use tree stumps for. I don't know what kind of trees they came from, but I can send pictures if you like.

Please respond by email or call: xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Thanks!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hmmm. No services or other commercial interests. Would it be okay to contact them with a reality check? :dizzy:

Anyone interested in a Echo for 22,000 dollars. If so I will gladly pick it up and ship it for you. It blows me away how may people make typo's on their price on Craigslist.:dizzy:

Echo Chain Saw CS-400 - $22000 (Bridgeton)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-31, 12:31PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New In Box (Sealed) Echo Chain Saw CS-400 18" Bar, 40.2cc, Commercial Grade Power Boost Vortex Engine, Adjustable Automatic Oiler,Dual Post Brake Handle,1-30" Starting System,Rear Access Automotive Style Filter Grouped Controls, Over 320.00 In Store Not A Remand This Brand New Call Matt At 314 458-8972 9am-7pm

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1445752238

Too funny.Guy replied to my e-mail, so I Googled his name:

http://www.listown.com/writing-editing-translation/mp/200909/115987.htm

Does any of this square with the nice little Grandpa story?

Looks like our boy is trying a new tactic...The half-truth! Check out the phone number.

WTB.. Stihl chainsaws. Almost all types for my personal collection. (burnsville)
Date: 2009-10-24, 11:17AM CDT

Hello craigslist users!

I'm buying certain stihl chainsaws for my personal use and collection. Running condition preferred.. However, I would consider non running models as well.

I am available just about anytime to take a look at what you have for sale.

Please contact me 612 281 1440.

Thank you.

OH.. this is not a commercial business. I am 1 guy who simply loves to buy, fix, repair, and COLLECT stihl chainsaws.

I don't advertise or look for ways to resell them. I either use them personally or let my friends and family use them. I have given many to my family. So Please stop flagging my listings.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/wan/1435720727.html

Looks like our boy is trying a new tactic...The half-truth! Check out the phone number.

WTB.. Stihl chainsaws. Almost all types for my personal collection. (burnsville)
Date: 2009-10-24, 11:17AM CDT

Hello craigslist users!

I'm buying certain stihl chainsaws for my personal use and collection. Running condition preferred.. However, I would consider non running models as well.

Thank you.

OH.. this is not a commercial business. I am 1 guy who simply loves to buy, fix, repair, and COLLECT stihl chainsaws.

I don't advertise or look for ways to resell them. I either use them personally or let my friends and family use them. I have given many to my family. So Please stop flagging my listings.

]

this guy never did call me about his other posting(s) and my saw. The guy has no scruples.

We looked up his tele on Google. He also does stump grinding. It's cheap azz people like this that give the rest a bad name.

THE CHEAPEST TREE REMOVAL TRIMMING CUTTING IN TOWN! Call today for free quotes..612-281-1440. or respond to this ad. ... Call today 612-281-1440!! Free on site quotes!!! Call now! ...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/wan/1435720727.html

this guy never did call me about his other posting(s) and my saw. The guy has no scruples.

We looked up his tele on Google. He also does stump grinding. It's cheap azz people like this that give the rest a bad name.

THE CHEAPEST TREE REMOVAL TRIMMING CUTTING IN TOWN! Call today for free quotes..612-281-1440. or respond to this ad. ... Call today 612-281-1440!! Free on site quotes!!! Call now! ...

Mahner tree service is the name of his company. Post a DO NOT PATRONIZE Mahner tree service add on Craigslist, that will get him going.:chainsaw:

Another Craigslist gem...
She could be saving meeeee HUNDREDS of dollars..... Cuz, my time,equipment, fuel,oil ain't worth crap.....

Free Fire Wood for winter (East Hartford)
Date: 2009-10-31, 8:19PM EDT

Hello,

I have a tree in front of my house that is ready to be cut down. You cut it, and the wood is yours free. You will be saving hundreds of dollars. I did not realize how expensive fire wood is. Call me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ivette.
(860) 751-8423.

Bring em on..

Careful.The coppers will be at your door any minute!

I'm 64 years old and worked hard for everything I own. I never got a free ride in life and never expected one. I was taught to respect my fellow man and I treat people that same way I would like to be treated. If that ********** want to turn me in then so be it. I hope he turns me in to CL for slander. People like that have no respect for others nor do they respect themselves. When he sent you that nasty gram, it proves he is no man. He is lower then Loon S_it

I'm 64 years old and worked hard for everything I own. I never got a free ride in life and never expected one. I was taught to respect my fellow man and I treat people that same way I would like to be treated. If that ********** want to turn me in then so be it. I hope he turns me in to CL for slander. People like that have no respect for others nor do they respect themselves. When he sent you that nasty gram, it proves he is no man. He is lower then Loon S_it

God bless you,Iska.I'm with you.We have information at our fingertips, yet many have no wisdom or, courage.We need to lead.

Another Craigslist gem...
She could be saving meeeee HUNDREDS of dollars..... Cuz, my time,equipment, fuel,oil ain't worth crap.....

Free Fire Wood for winter (East Hartford)
Date: 2009-10-31, 8:19PM EDT

Hello,

I have a tree in front of my house that is ready to be cut down. You cut it, and the wood is yours free. You will be saving hundreds of dollars. I did not realize how expensive fire wood is. Call me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ivette.
(860) 751-8423.

probably leans toward the house with wires running through it.. and full of metal in the trunk....

Amen, Brother.

Can I get an Amen?

AMEN!

:yourock:

Ok. not to be too nitpicky but he would be turning you in for libel - false & malicious publication printed (posted on craigslist) for the purpose of defaming a person...

But there isn't anything that you've done that isn't true so, in a sense, the d-bag is defaming himself. Neat, huh?

PS. I'm not a lawyer just got the definition from here:

http://tinyurl.com/ydjbmoa

(just posting the content from this link in case it gets pulled off of CL - Philbert)

Re: WTB.. Stihl chainsaws. Almost all types for my personal collection

Date: 2009-10-31, 5:26PM CDT

It's people like you who give the posters on Craigslist a bad name. You wrote in your posting below "I am 1 guy who simply loves to buy, fix, repair, and COLLECT stihl chainsaws."

How dumb can you be? You also posted your telephone number. Did you forget that you also have a tree service. And! You buy and sell chainsaws. If any doubt, look up the number on Google.

First posted this listing.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/biz/1395337461.html

Now read your other posting below. At least change your telephone number.

Hello craigslist users!

Thank you.

Key Words: chainsaw. Tree Trimming. Trimming Cutting in Town. Tree Removal. Burnsville. Scams. A Fool who lives in Burnsville. Stihl Chainsaw.

not to be too nitpicky but he would be turning you in for libel - false & malicious publication printed (posted on craigslist) for the purpose of defaming a person...

http://tinyurl.com/ydjbmoa

When I think of some elderly lady whose husband was in the tree service for many years and died so now she is going to give this fool her saws for his collection (in memory of her husband) It makes me sick. Finding a good deal is one thing but this guy is a vulture.

I hope he tries something. I would take it to a jury trial and bring copies of his past postings. They were all scams.

Nuff said.. Time to get back on the topic.

Latest posts

Back