Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farmertan,

LOL.

It does say no order to small.

I would have the worst urge to call and ask for 1 piece of wood and although you like green the wife likes orange so could he repaint it orange :)

Sounds like the guy has a set price schedule, cured cord 180, green cord 179.
I bet standing is 178, bark 177 and sawdust 176 :)

Wood Stove (Burn your used motor oil)

Just sit this beside your wood stove and drill and tap a hole in the top of your stove, connect the copper line and its ready to use. I have use it to just let a little bit of oil drip on my wood to get the fire started and then cut the valve off. No paper to bother with and spend 20 minutes trying to get the fire started. It has a stainless steel tank with a removable lid across the top so you can add more oil without making a mess. I dumped my oil in with a 5 gallon bucket. The copper line is a couple inches of the bottom of the tank so any junk in your oil won't get stuck in the copper line. $150.00 Firm

Wood Stove (Burn your used motor oil)

Just sit this beside your wood stove and drill and tap a hole in the top of your stove, connect the copper line and its ready to use. I have use it to just let a little bit of oil drip on my wood to get the fire started and then cut the valve off. No paper to bother with and spend 20 minutes trying to get the fire started. It has a stainless steel tank with a removable lid across the top so you can add more oil without making a mess. I dumped my oil in with a 5 gallon bucket. The copper line is a couple inches of the bottom of the tank so any junk in your oil won't get stuck in the copper line. $150.00 Firm

People used to do that back in the day. If I had a steady stream of waste oil, I might consider it, but it would be easier to use in a furnace.

Waste oil stinks, especially out of my diesel, I cant imagine bringing that into my house. It may be functional but not very fung sway.(decorative) My wife is not "that" fond of me.

That is nuts. What the hell is so hard about starting the wood stove? Newspaper, some kindling off the lawn and a match.
Like I'm gonna burn a known cancer causing agent in my wood stove? You still have to breath outside when the particles fall to earth...
Burn dry wood and you don't need motor oil, lol
It is great in a waste oil burner in a garage though, different situation.

email this posting to a friend janesville craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

free brush (janesville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-16, 12:40PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a big pile of brush out back and im offering for you to come and get it. it will just fill the bed of a pick up. i would like it gone this weekend. if you would like to come and get it call or text me at 608-718-5502 and if you email put BRUSH in the subject line

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2756298568

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum
Heres a good one for you guys!

email this posting to a friend janesville craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

free brush (janesville)

Date: 2011-12-16, 12:40PM EST

i have a big pile of brush out back and im offering for you to come and get it. it will just fill the bed of a pick up. i would like it gone this weekend. if you would like to come and get it call or text me at 608-718-5502 and if you email put BRUSH in the subject line

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2756298568

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum
Heres a good one for you guys!

:msp_thumbdn:

I was actually looking for a pile of brush to put in my yard. Did he say it was free? What a deal! My wife will love that. She's already bitsing about the other "crap" in the yard. That's just what we need is a pile of brush.

FREE WOOD - WILL CUT YOUR TREES

FREE WOOD - WILL CUT YOUR TREES (VALPARAISO AREA)

Date: 2011-12-31, 1:09PM CST

I would like to cut your trees free for keeping the firewood. There are a few qualifications:

1. The trees location must be in or near valparaiso
2. I must be able to clear fall the tree without topping it (storm fallen trees are great also)
3. Trees should be oak, maple, hickory cherry etc; no willow, pine or box elder
4. I do not own a pickup so you must be able to take the wood to my house near Campbell and Northview in Valparaiso.

I have cut trees for people for over thirty years and have lots of experience. It's been a win/win situation: you win (save tremendous amount on tree removal fees), and I win (free firewood for my woodburner). Let's talk. You can reach me (Dave) at 219.242.8663. Thank you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

when you start reading your like ok cool then you get to #4 and your like wait I have to deliver the wood to you for free? so why dont I just cut the damn tree down myself and use it as a nice fence when its all stacked up and let you drive by every day thinking wow what a waste thats just going to sit there and rot away

Hey Phil, Why shoud he rent a truck when someone might be willing to use theirs? The guy is trying to keep his cost down. He might even find someone with a chainsaw that's not being used who has a few kids to cut it up for him.

I wonder if they would have to stack it for him also?

Latest posts

Back