Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/zip/1117135627.html

Here's the deal; I have a very large tree in my yard that needs to go. I will let a professional arborist cut it down only. You must be insured to be on the property. I would like to have some of the tree limbs for myself, the rest is yours. you do not need to remove the trunk. (I would like to build something with it) Becuse I know it's a big job I'll even tip you $50 bucks!

Photography for Tree work / Top soil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-04-11, 9:53AM EDT

We will come to your home, job site or place of business and do a complete photo session using a high-end digital camera and design a professional looking composite of your family, your employees or business. You will receive a beautiful framed print-out of your composite along with a CD of all your digitally enhanced photographs from your photo session.

What I need is tree work done by an experienced licensed professional.

Also in need of a couple loads of top soil delivered.

If interested call Don 856 845 7811

photography for tree work / top soil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply to: See below
date: 2009-04-11, 9:53am edt

we will come to your home, job site or place of business and do a complete photo session using a high-end digital camera and design a professional looking composite of your family, your employees or business. You will receive a beautiful framed print-out of your composite along with a cd of all your digitally enhanced photographs from your photo session.

What i need is tree work done by an experienced licensed professional.

Also in need of a couple loads of top soil delivered.

If interested call don 856 845 7811

only if he does nudes. Naked chainsawing is dangerous but its hot!!!!!

Free maple trees

I have two mature maple trees located on property in Wise, Va free for the taking. These trees are approximately 5 ft in diameter and would make excellent wood stock for hardwood flooring. The conditions are licensed and bonded, you remove the trees and all brush associated with them and grind the stumps.

http://tricities.craigslist.org/zip/1120017976.html

I have two mature maple trees located on property in Wise, Va free for the taking. These trees are approximately 5 ft in diameter and would make excellent wood stock for hardwood flooring. The conditions are licensed and bonded, you remove the trees and all brush associated with them and grind the stumps.

http://tricities.craigslist.org/zip/1120017976.html

Wow he doesnt want you to cut the grass after too. What a deal.

some people are either stupid as h#$*, or flat goofy---take out all my trees next to 167,000 volt power lines, and ill give them to ya for free---sheesh,idiots. and along another vein--guys, avalancher has asked more than once, to stop calling him yard boy. what part of that??? dont you get moron??? you like being called names??? let it alone

Obviously the guy is high, or some attorney or doctor that thinks he is better then the rest. I get a kick out of these types. He will get some hack that drops it on his house and when he tries to sue and finds the guy has nothing he will be the one posting a craigslist add;

Needed, someone to repair house that tree has fallen on. What a :censored::dizzy::popcorn::buttkick:

Obviously the guy is high, or some attorney or doctor that thinks he is better then the rest. I get a kick out of these types. He will get some hack that drops it on his house and when he tries to sue and finds the guy has nothing he will be the one posting a craigslist add;

Needed, someone to repair house that tree has fallen on. What a :censored::dizzy::popcorn::buttkick:

"All billing for the repair to be paid by 3rd party (a tree faller); please sign here that I am not responsible to pay you............" :mad:

You know what would be funny. Go to one of these idiots notch the tree and say sorry I got to leave but you better get a tree guy before that falls. Then leave watching them holding their jaw just off the ground.

Of course I wouldnt suggest doing it but the idea cracks me up.

You know what would be funny. Go to one of these idiots notch the tree and say sorry I got to leave but you better get a tree guy before that falls. Then leave watching them holding their jaw just off the ground.

Of course I wouldnt suggest doing it but the idea cracks me up.

I've said it before on this thread, but I'd love to show up, drop a huge tree right on somebody's house and leave... There's a reason real tree guys charge so much, and if you don't want to accept that then there's consequences.

http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/1122575962.html

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-14, 5:39PM CDT

Will give you black walnut wood if you can take it. Big black walnut tree shading our lawn needs to lose two large branches, about 10 to 12 inches diameter at the base, about 20-30 feet off the ground. Experienced tree-surgeons only, with proper tools and your own insurance, please. Beautiful wood for timber or crafts, with many smaller boughs for firewood. Please contact us soon before buds appear! Come and see the tree near Hoyt Park. (If more than one person is interested, we might request a donation. If nobody is interested, we might repost offering a fee.) All replies politely answered.

Wow he doesnt want you to cut the grass after too. What a deal.

Sorry, no offense intended to anyone in your profession. That area does have some sawmills and a small logging industry. I was hoping to give the wood to them since I can seem to find any arborist in that rural setting whom I can PAY to take them down. :(

hydraulic unit

newbie here called out by outdoor on thalls thread so ill get another post here.

Have been looking for an electric motor in the true 3-5hp range to build an electric log splitter. Found a whole unit on c-list pump, motor, hoses, 20 gal tank, and valve for $400. All I would need is a cylinder as I have the rest.

So I e-mailed the guy wanting to know the specs of the pump, motor, etc.
He said it was a single stage mte pump at 11-12gpm and a 1hp balador electric motor and it was used to run a car lift and he was going to use it on his lift but its too big???????

The thing that dont add up is a 1hp motor isn't enough to run a 11-12 gpm pump. using the formula (PSI x GPM)/(1714 x efficency) and assuming 85%-90% eff. it would require a 18HP motor to operate.

So it's either a really small pump and the guy is clueless, or it's an underpowered motor and the thing won't operate properly. Either way I passed on the deal, especally without being hooked up to anything there is no way to load the motor/pump and see how it operates.

Tree Cutting

I find your lessons on tree cutting for free to be a bit off the mark. Hell-arious actually. I understand it is work but I also know I have had all of the trees on my property cut at no cost to me. There are enough for some profit for the provider. Whether they sell to consumers for wood, the paper plant or what, I have never had to pay. They come to me. I once had a lumber company offer to do the trees in my neighborhood at no cost IF he had enough to make it worth his wild. The neighbors got together and he took down 15 trees that were as large as 5 feet across – no charge to us. So the fact that you find it funny or impossible means you are in the wrong area or the wrong business. It works and that is why people place those ads.

Latest posts

Back