Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that was not turning blocks he was selling on craigs list. It was raw, dried logs that had cracked. A pic of the semi? I can have the logger call you on the freaking phone. This is my last post on this, as self important douche bags with internet arguments bore me, and you ,sir, definitely are a **********. Congratulations. #######.

Free place to dump logs (Noland & 50 hwy/I-435 & 24 Hwy/ Fairmoun)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2013-01-16, 2:29AM CST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention Tree Trimmers. If you need places to dump yr wood I can be of help. However, no brush, and any logs to big to be handled by hand must be quartered. Jim 816 349-1571
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3542790732

Give me free firewood

Firewood Wanted

CL > central NJ craigslist > all for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner
Thanks for flagging!
Reply [email protected] [?] email to a friend
firewood wanted (flemington)
im looking for some firewood to burn in my wood stove and for the upcoming years. i know theres alot down from the hurricane but also am looking for already seasond wood for this year. if u have eithyer please call me and let me know thanks my name is vinny 908 892 2921

i am looking for free firewood logs not wood cords please dont call me if ur selloing it thanks
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3487901293 Posted at: 2013-01-17, 6:33PM EST

Firewood Wanted

Thanks for flagging!
im looking for some firewood to burn in my wood stove and for the upcoming years. i know theres alot down from the hurricane but also am looking for already seasond wood for this year. if u have eithyer please call me and let me know thanks my name is vinny 908 892 2921

i am looking for free firewood logs not wood cords please dont call me if ur selloing it thanks

:phone: I've got some firewood for you.
:clap: Really?
:looser: No not really you loser!

Firewood Wanted

Thanks for flagging!

i know people sell it, BUT i would prefer you give it to me......:bang:

Firewood Wanted

Thanks for flagging!

Possibly the guy tried to ask if any hurricane-damage-clearing-company wants to rid itself of logs?
Who knows, maybe he even read about it here...

He does ask for seasoned stuff too, though...

SA

Latest posts

Back