Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firewood Wanted

CL > central NJ craigslist > all for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner
Thanks for flagging!
Reply [email protected] [?] email to a friend
firewood wanted (flemington)
im looking for some firewood to burn in my wood stove and for the upcoming years. i know theres alot down from the hurricane but also am looking for already seasond wood for this year. if u have eithyer please call me and let me know thanks my name is vinny 908 892 2921

i am looking for free firewood logs not wood cords please dont call me if ur selloing it thanks
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3487901293 Posted at: 2013-01-17, 6:33PM EST

It doesnt hurt to try!

Asking for the seasoned wood is what did him in.

If it would have been something like.

I know there is a lot of wood down from the hurricane, if there is anybody that did storm clean up that doesn't want to process the wood, i have space for it to be dumped, or can go pick up the rounds so you don't have to pay to dump it.

I doubt he would have been made fun of. Hahha

But that was not turning blocks he was selling on craigs list. It was raw, dried logs that had cracked. A pic of the semi? I can have the logger call you on the freaking phone. This is my last post on this, as self important douche bags with internet arguments bore me, and you ,sir, definitely are a **********. Congratulations. #######.
Wow. Grow up dude stop acting like a middleschool girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Wood Hauler with plenty of room for the crew and gear....

1970 gmc suburban 3 dr stretched 3 axels with box 32 ft long $4500 obo

I have a friend thatd swear up and down thats the coolest thing hes ever seen and rush rite out to buy that dang thing. its neat but why. just buyin tires would kill ya

3F53J13Hd5N25G15F2d1h59218338ed8219ff.jpg

3F53J13Hd5N25G15F2d1h59218338ed8219ff.jpg

You don't think all the axles are live do you?

id really doubt it. they were just standard pickup axles. hed have to run a shaft and chain drive to the rear two or some sorta secondary 3 way gear box on the front two and a 90 box on the rear with the axles turned so the yoke was up. now it they were top loader axles like 2.5 ton rockwells id say it could be live

I'd hate to drive that anywhere. Give me a trailer any day. You'd need an airport parking lot just to turn around!

My boss has one of those full size rockstar class RV buses, he said it is a serious PITA to driuve it anyplace but on the highway.

I used to drive a big, think it was a 26 foot?? something like that straight box truck to make urban deliveries, same deal, sort of a pain. I mean you get used to it, but it still sucked.

My boss has one of those full size rockstar class RV buses, he said it is a serious PITA to driuve it anyplace but on the highway.

I used to drive a big, think it was a 26 foot?? something like that straight box truck to make urban deliveries, same deal, sort of a pain. I mean you get used to it, but it still sucked.

I moved once with a 24' rental box truck, and a car-carrier. That sucked. I don't mind the smaller box trucks as much.

Wow. Grow up dude stop acting like a middleschool girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Seriously? Who asked? Just gotta give your opinion? I don't need or want it. Did you even read the thread? Idiot basically called me a liar, annd now you hide behind an anonymous profile calling names? There are A LOT of chicken #### posters here, and you are apparently their king. Congrats, your momwould be proud

I think the only thing I did, was question the humor of your in your post, which now I regret. Then i went to point out the value of Basswood, which Im sure enlightened a few members.

You must have missed the part where I stated, with a woodmizer,space and time.

Then you spout off about a tractor trailer load being rejected from a mill 80 miles away. Why would anyone, in the know, drive 80 miles with a load, without calling and checking first. Just saying.

I've only been caring for trees for almost 40 years, and I doubt I have cut over 25 Basswood, little leaf linden, Tillia Cordatta or what ever else Basswood is called. Yet you have a semi heading to a mill 80 miles away.

I would bet the bank if you were asked what type saw you used, you would say Stihl, because you believe that gives you more credibilty.

You have come a long way in the past couple years

http://www.arboristsite.com/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/201456.htm .

Oh I forgot to mention that is me in my avitar, taken 10 months ago. Im 58 years old and can spot a BSer. Stick to cutting firewood, also every now and then jump in your pickup, and go brmmmm brmmmm brmmmmm, pretending your cutting those big lindens down.

Last edited:
This is the FIREWOOD FORUM, you self righteous turd, LMFAO!!!!
$25 for a three foot log? I will personally get you all you want for 1/2 that price, I can't give that crap away. I have access to many 36" diameter full trees , uprooted and down. Nobody will touch that crap. Thats where the humor is, how much do you want? My buddy hauled a full semi 80 miles to a mill, nobody local would take it. Guess they don't carve ducks...[
QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Nowhere did I say it was rejected 80 miles away. What is with your need to be right? I was talking with a local logger at Hwy G in Iron co, and his driver. They sold me 8 cords of hard maple at mill price, but the driver said " I have to drive this load of Basswood to Hayward, nobody around here wants it. " What the #### is your problem with that statement?!? Why cant you read and comprehend that? Seriously? You compare dried, milled carving blocks to dried, cracked logs? And stupidly continue to try and defend that? With some crap about you can run a chainsaw? I built a lot of the expansion of Lambeau Field, does that make me a football expert? Obviously, you crave attention and are embarrassed because of the lack of respect for your hard fought knowledge of a labor job. You are my idol, you can run a saw. #### you

Silver Maple piece WOW!

Silver Maple piece WOW! 3 feet plus (Durham)

For sale is a piece of Silver Msple tree cut down. 3 feet plus diameter and 15 feet long approx. you pick up! Accepting offers.

View attachment 274609

Don't all call the dude at once.

Latest posts

Back