Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/wan/5283116959.html

NPC FIREWOOD HAS HUNDREDS OF CORDS OF WOOD WHICH NEEDS TO BE PROCESSED INTO FIREWOOD. WE WILL PAY YOU $35.00/CORD TO CUT UP THIS WOOD AND STACK IT RIGHT WHERE YOU CUT IT. THE GROUND IS FLAT AND YOU CAN DRIVE RIGHT TO WHERE YOU WILL CUT THE WOOD.
NPC FIREWOOD WILL PROVIDE THE GAS, OIL MIX, AND BAR OIL. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN SAWS AND CHAIN. BEST TO HAVE A 28 INCH AND A 16 INCH SAW. ONLY EXPERIENCED CUTTERS WITH THEIR OWN SAWS NEED APPLY.
REFERENCES REQUIRED. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE.
YOU WILL BE YOUR OWN CONTRACTOR. YOU WILL SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
BETWEEN 7 AM AND 4 PM. YOU WILL BE ISSUED A 1099 AT TAX TIME.
PAYMENT IS WEEKLY BY COMPANY CHECK.
NPC FIREWOOD show contact info
WATER FOR WASHING THE WOOD IS AVAILABLE AND YOU WILL HAVE A SUPERVISOR.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/wan/5283116959.html

NPC FIREWOOD HAS HUNDREDS OF CORDS OF WOOD WHICH NEEDS TO BE PROCESSED INTO FIREWOOD. WE WILL PAY YOU $35.00/CORD TO CUT UP THIS WOOD AND STACK IT RIGHT WHERE YOU CUT IT. THE GROUND IS FLAT AND YOU CAN DRIVE RIGHT TO WHERE YOU WILL CUT THE WOOD.
NPC FIREWOOD WILL PROVIDE THE GAS, OIL MIX, AND BAR OIL. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN SAWS AND CHAIN. BEST TO HAVE A 28 INCH AND A 16 INCH SAW. ONLY EXPERIENCED CUTTERS WITH THEIR OWN SAWS NEED APPLY.
REFERENCES REQUIRED. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE.
YOU WILL BE YOUR OWN CONTRACTOR. YOU WILL SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
BETWEEN 7 AM AND 4 PM. YOU WILL BE ISSUED A 1099 AT TAX TIME.
PAYMENT IS WEEKLY BY COMPANY CHECK.
NPC FIREWOOD show contact info
WATER FOR WASHING THE WOOD IS AVAILABLE AND YOU WILL HAVE A SUPERVISOR.
:popcorn2:

FIREWOOD DUMP SITE FOR LOGS AND ROUNDS (WARRENVILLE)

We get a lot of these post around where I live. I understand why people do it, but I'm not so sure I'd be too keen to invite random strangers onto my property to dump logs and/or anything else they might decide to toss off their trucks and skedaddle. Or "fall" while there and file a lawsuit intended to just get a quick settlement and then skedaddle...

OMG! This is just scary! Who the heck posts a mugshot along with their offer for a free bed bug ridden mattress?!?!?!!!!

https://rockford.craigslist.org/zip/5323325333.html

free junk, 6 bags of crushed cans, couple VCR's a mattress w bed begs (my moms house)
00m0m_9yt19m1F8BU_600x450.jpg

safety tips

hi, jus need to get rid of the mattress so ill throw in the cans and the VCR's if u can help get that out. jus text me for the address or call but I dont have many minutes on my phone so ill leave the address of my house I have the stuff by the curb all ready to go. thank u so much first come first serve

upload_2015-11-21_22-45-57.png

So I see this ad, and I'm wanting a more powerful pellet. I see it's a 1,000 fps for ,177, and 750 for .22. It's a good gun, and worth more than that, so I email and tell him I'm interested, what's the caliber and does he have pellets?

He replies ".177 and yes."

Ok, simple and to the point. I like that. I reply that I'll take it, and how does he want to handle the transaction - I'll bring cash. I leave my name, phone, and tell him what city I live in.

He replies, "meet at Mall in Fairview."

I reply 'where at mall and what time?'

He replies, "in back by Dillards."

Right - that's not specific enough - I still have no name, no time, and an unspecific location.

I decide that's not worth the effort to ask this idiot every stinkin' question possible just to get him to give me info. It's probably a broken gun anyway, and he wants to off-load it easy and run.

Here's a good one.....

Have two large Poplar trees beside my house, would like them down/removed. Free wood if you wish to come and cut them down and clean it up or....looking for someone to fall them for us for a reasonable fee-we will keep the wood and clean it up...either way...want trees down. Check out pics and reply for more information-tks

Tree3.JPG Tree2.JPG Tree4.JPG

https://cnj.craigslist.org/zip/5316829782.html

Free oak! In between the street, power lines, and house. Cut as much as you want lol :nofunny:

Thats like 20 mins from my house. Huge development near the shore. Looks like a great tree, but those yards are all the size of a postage stamp and I have a feeling the photos intentionally leave out details about what the tree is close to.

View attachment 463165

So I see this ad, and I'm wanting a more powerful pellet. I see it's a 1,000 fps for ,177, and 750 for .22. It's a good gun, and worth more than that, so I email and tell him I'm interested, what's the caliber and does he have pellets?

He replies ".177 and yes."

Ok, simple and to the point. I like that. I reply that I'll take it, and how does he want to handle the transaction - I'll bring cash. I leave my name, phone, and tell him what city I live in.

He replies, "meet at Mall in Fairview."

I reply 'where at mall and what time?'

He replies, "in back by Dillards."

Right - that's not specific enough - I still have no name, no time, and an unspecific location.

I decide that's not worth the effort to ask this idiot every stinkin' question possible just to get him to give me info. It's probably a broken gun anyway, and he wants to off-load it easy and run.

I would spend the money on something new if you are looking at that price for used. I payed about that for my silent car new. Or a Benjamin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, but there's a difference in FPS and gun quality. I don't want to bother with something cheap.
You get exactly what you pay for in pellet guns...I bought a Diana RWS 350 Magnum in .177 with scope a few yrs ago, paid about $450 new (now the combo rifle/scope runs just over $500). It'll peel the hide off any rabbit, cat, coon, possum, squirrel, armadillo, etc, etc you can find...trust me, I know. Rifle hasn't missed a lick...I can push some lighter pellets nowadays almost 1400 fps over a chrono. A mid-grain weight pellet or a little heavier pellet shoots more consistent when grouping, and they still chrono 1250 fps plus.

Latest posts

Back