craigslist steal or no steal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to see pics. I find that sellers on craigslist usually have a high asking price. If It is good shape offer him 300 they are good saws.

i'v been seein if he could put up some pic.s and will try to get down there soonand check it out and start and see how it runs if it runs and then i will make my descion

Heck I'm only a couple hour drive from there, maybe I should give the guy a ring... *just kidding*

There was a guy on the sacto CL from dobbins that had a big husky for sale with 10 chains for it.. I thought about low balling him, but I'm to poor right now.

Last edited:
I've got many good deals off Craigslist and yeah the good deals go quick. I often sell stuff there and sell it at a good price just to make it history quick.
I get the guys that call want it and tell me I'll call you this weekend. Well it's Tuesday and usually gone that day.

I'd have to say my favorite is the guy that wants to talk it over with the wife. Them guys lose out. :buttkick:

Gotta go NOW when you see a good deal there. :computer:

Get there as quick as you can, and wait to try talking him down till you get there.
:computer:Willsawforbeer's right fellas. I've took the family (3) across town hungry, wishing I could of taken a shower first. Get the good deal then stop and grab a bite.

The last one was this very sharp 73 beetle for 1600.00 She's a dandy I wouldn't bull:censored: ya.

Last edited:
:computer:Willsawforbeer's right fellas. I've took the family (3) across town hungry wishing I could of taken a shower first get the good deal then stop and get a bite.

The last one was this very sharp 73 beetle for 1600.00 She's a dandy I wouldn't bull:censored: ya.

I'm either right or I have CAD and don't want to admit it. :cheers:

attachment.php

i was wondering if the saw being older and haveing older epa/carb standards would it be a better saw than a newer one with strict epa/carb laws

Latest posts

Back