craigslist steal or no steal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link is active, but I bet that saw is gone for that price. Around here it would last for about 30 minutes for that price.

The link is active, but I bet that saw is gone for that price. Around here it would last for about 30 minutes for that price.

for me this is good luck because the chance of people in my area using a saw that size is around 5% chance not that it's that big but i know as soon as i get it im gonna upate the sig to must have 660 an so on
damn cad.

Last edited:
for me this is good luck because the chance of people in my area using a saw that size is around 5% chance not that it's that big but i know as soon as i get it im gonna upate the sig to must have 660 an so on damn cad.

In the bay area? You must be kidding. I lived in that area for many years. The flip side to your argument is that unlike here, there is still a ton of money in the bay area. There is a very high rate of online people in the bay area using CL, and the populatoin of the SF bay are is over 7 million people. Lots of loggers and woodland owners in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, Marin, Sonoma, Mendo and Lake Counties, etc., never mind the Sierras. A lot more than you think. Also there are hounds here on AS and in other states cruising CL for deals, and they will pay for shipping. Your posting here justs makes even more people interested. That saw would last all of 30 minutes here in the Portland area. Studs or no studs, flaws or no flaws. You have to jump on those deals, they do not last. Its a used plane Jane 046 with a 3/4 wrap, but stihl a pretty good deal.

Update: I called the guy in Santa Cruz. Nice guy, says the saw is in great shape, starts and runs great. No problems. He said that he is reserving it for a guy to look at coming down from Marin this afternoon (around 2pm). If the Marin guys does not buy it, then he will open it up for sale to someone else. The guy from Marin called him last night, and hence locked up the saw until he looks at it. Some folks do that in CL, others sell to the first guy with cash at the door. So unless you are the guy from Marin...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back