CustomChainsawParts on EBAY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryce and his crew don't manufacture anything themselves, but they do sell parts that are reproduced by others. I have purchased reproduction kits for the Mac/Walbro carburetors and some decals that are actually made by Sugar Creek Supply as examples.

His prices are fair, they will work with you on shipping for multiple items, always treated me right. They do seem to find quite a lot of good old stuff and make it available to the general public.

Mark

I doubt if you could get a patent, or if it would be worth the trouble even if possible.
You would be wasting your time & a load of money you could spend the $'s & advertise your product,I could buy 1 or more of your products & copy it with a tiny variation of some form, market & sell ,& you see it & complain to the patent office, they examine your & the rip off item & throw it straight out as it is not identical , very frustrating but done all the time .I designed & patented a service tool for aero engine servicing some 15 years ago within 1 month there was a copy on the market at a lower price & because the end plate was a slightly different shape & the fastenings were a different size I got nowhere with the patent office. I sold 5 units only Bite the bullet or give up sorry to be the doomsday caller.& if China is involved no chance they will carry on even if the Patent Office finds for you & fines them & tell them to stop producing the product Out come no fine paid & still in production they take no notic & it costs to much to carry on with the law suite

Back