Customer Relations

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALCAN

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Any ideas on continued customer relations. Like for instance. Christmas cards. Before and After Pictures. Phone calls. Does anyone do these things, or have other ideas? Pros/Cons?

I did Christmas cards. It was time consuming, but I hand wrote a sentence in each one to give it a personal touch. I thought about doing Arbor Day cards too, but sorta forgot about it, and it is getting a little late now...

I found cards I liked at www.cardsdirect.com they were reasonably priced and printing/shipping was fast.

I have a list of clients I will send a letter to every spring to ask if they want me back out. These are clients that are going to pay for a consultation rather than just expect a free estimate for some work. Just a quick note to remind them I am available, or if they have a specific issue needing to be checked. Again, time consuming but these as they say...it is easier/cheaper to keep a client than find a new one.

Latest posts

Back