Cut a little this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which bridge are you "across"? Green bushes -leaves still on the trees- bare ground, must be the nice!

boy id give anything to have a good case of the "browns" about now. im kinda sick of winter already. and really tired of moving all of this "dandruff" a couple times a week ;-)

Wow! Your MS 250 cut all that? GEEZ! I guess I need to loose the chisel chain on my 025 and let er rip!:rock:
AWESOME JOB!
The little saw has plenty of power for it's size but only an 18 inch bar. Plus it is slow in those two larger chunks I cut. the pics really don't show how big some of it is. I will have to take the 460 with a 20 or 25 inch bar next time.

boy id give anything to have a good case of the "browns" about now. im kinda sick of winter already. and really tired of moving all of this "dandruff" a couple times a week ;-)
I bet, we don't get much snow anymore, used to when I was a kid. We just don't have cold winters anymore. But I can see where it would get old moving that stuff around all the time.

Latest posts

Back