Cylinder work (first try)....how does she look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMROD48

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I think I am ready....Just like the big guys, I left some material on the bench...

You think I went to far?

attachment.php

I think I'd blend the rough edges on those broken cooling fins a little better. ;)

What was the tool of choice? Oak,elm,or ash

"Those little chips are completely inconsequential."

Lol, okay! Yur dreamin right? Look what kind of saw it's on! :clap:

BTW, you need to smooth it up some more, it's still a little rough on the edges. But you'll get it.:monkey::cheers:

Well actually looking at the photo its not on any saw at the moment, and it was a knock on the previous threads about stihls casting quality.:):cheers: sorry if its over your head.

Well actually looking at the photo its not on any saw at the moment, and it was a knock on the previous threads about stihls casting quality.:):cheers: sorry if its over your head.

Lol, yea thought they said it was a husky cylinder in the first post. Must have been a different post.

LMAo, it actually looks like a Stihl cylinder so I guess I'm the monkey this time. But no, joking around is not over my head. So no apoligies nessesary. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back