Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tommy, very fast 7900, but BD said that Ed said that Dozer Glans said that Ken Dunn said that you're a cheater.
Here's my 7900
John

No belly bar here Tim, but if i am to cut 24 inch wood I am going to need some bars made cause no factory bar is that wide to take the big gears

Mr.Limpy

Hry Limpy i think the wood cut in your video is 40% softer than what i cut... here is another video of the 7900 making abore cut...

Last edited:
Ed,
I half to ask one question???? Did you get that answer before or after the 4% of canada's beer he had?? I could of sworn he said 4.0% with a +- deviation 40%.... But you know us edumacated guys do not have common sence. Just ask anybody who does.

Later,
Chris

solo

and in this clip this is a 6cui solo that beat the 090

Last edited:
fales & cahoon sawing

Hey look cahoon can do more than run a chain saw:D

Last edited:
Tommy,

Once again you posted misinformation. That wasn’t my 090, it was Gary’s own saw. That’s the one he sold to Jon Rupley that I mentioned once before. My 090 always had a big belly bar on it.

Apparently, you and Dennis have found a loophole to avoid following the rules on A.S. When you two get banned, you just use someone else’s address. You just sent me a private email that originated in Fort Bragg with your ID of tfgf saying that you had just posted a clip of my 090 on A.S. Low and behold it came on the thf thread. When you add an “h” between “t” and “f” nobody could possibly guess it was Tom Fales, good move, you sure had everyone on A.S. fooled, even the moderators. At least Dennis Cahoon’s Big Dutchman is not as obvious, only his verbiage gives him away. Since you two can’t or won’t be stopped, why even have such a rule or why even have a moderator?

Now you two have started sending threatening and obscene mail to my private email address, that can be stopped.

Art Martin

This has been a great thread, with many pictures, videos, and stories, know matter who's posting. joe

fast 2100

fast 2100 on pump gas this is the same saw that beat Art's 090 in fort bragg

Last edited:
Well after a wonderful day installing a water line in my new and improved chicken coop I had to reflect on the past. I am on vacation for the week trying to get some projects around the house in order.

Here's a little lesson we were given. I learned so much in one weekend I had to have 3 UPS boxes come to the house.

The Cahoon 500 with 2 Solo Ameao's 680s, Dennis and John treid to get a newly built 680 the one in the back but needed a little carb tickle. I ran his 680 on the 6 cube class and was amazed at the power.

I snapped this one of John taking a few pictures Tom's chain when he stepped out for minute.

Last edited:
Hi Art! Big Douch here,

Here's a picture of me, (Big Dutchman) and Cahoon, out on the strip. You see Art, I have cut timber for years, ran a few saw races in my day too! I came over to Oroville early but had to work, so I couldn't stay long. I met a bunch of guys, sorry I missed you. Just thought I'd show you a picture of the good old logging days, so you wouldn't be misinformed. Tim (Big Douch)

Back