Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jacob, I am a big cuddly Easter bunny. Did you happen to notice the nice straight buck on those logs. That's what you get paid the big bucks for. Oh, I forgot, Oregon cutters don't limb or buck there logs! LOL

BD you must be big cause you are alot bigger than Dennis and he is 6 ft , 4 inches tall and goes in the 300 pound area

Hello thf, I think you have me mistaken for Glans.
Anyway, today was a disaster, I ran over my 385, but I did learn how to make a Russian Coupling though.
John

not bad

hey now you can buy logger handle bars instead of home owner bars did it crack the case if so let me know i might have a good case

Hi Macman, not sure if I broke the case yet till I strip it down, but the saws hurtin' pretty bad. Will let you know tonight.
I drove over it in the bush and it drove it into the soil at least 6".
No biggy though, when they made that 385 they made lots of them.
John

Nice move John it was the first time using that collector series bar. Smooth move bowel. Let me see what I have in stock here. N\C

Just check your mail box in a few days you'll be back in the saddle.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate it. I still have the 7900EHP which will do the same job, but It's nice to have one saw on the landing and one in the bush. I better not tell you that I had to buy an 066 today, just before I drove over the 385KD with the log skidder.
Fales told me to spray this stuff into the saw while it's running till the can is empty, just to break it in and seat the rings, so I did and why wouldn't I?
Thank's,
John

Rookie Move

Hey Gypo, ahhhhhhhhhhh what a rookie move! That ain't nothing to worry about, it's only a 385 piece of $hit Husky. LOL When all you can salvage is the bars nuts is when you start worrying. Just think, now you can work all the rest of the week for nothing, and if it was a Redmax you'd have JapCrap! joe

Latest posts

Back